Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The Jat Kittag Make Bosses Fly?

hijinks_the_turtle

Question

7 answers to this question

I'd try testing it on some of the more temporary bosses, the ones that really need an update like Tyl Regor or Nef Anyo. I have a feeling both of those guys would go flying if any do-- if they don't, then I have a feeling none of the others do. I really doubt the Stalker goes flying from anything, but the G3 and Harvester probably would.

As far as I know the "only" way to make enemies fly is to use Blast damage on Jat Kittag. If nothing procs when you kill something with a Blast-modded Jat Kittag then it'll fly away. Probably works with G3 and Harvester but not Stalker since he doesn't have a proper death animation (ragdoll, die, then freezes)

Edited by YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS

As far as I know the "only" way to make enemies fly is to use Blast damage on Jat Kittag. If nothing procs when you kill something with a Blast-modded Jat Kittag then it'll fly away. Probably works with G3 and Harvester but not Stalker since he doesn't have a proper death animation (ragdoll, die, then freezes)

Jump attack makes enemies fly across the entire map(From 1 side to the other side of the map) under the right circumstances, it is funny. 

Until the last Event Boss landed in a pit on Phobos and the key went off the world never to return >.<

Fist/Gauntlet weapons, as a result of being given back their ability to ragdoll enemies, have innate ability to send enemies flying - add Blast damage to them and the results are redonkulous as it gets added on top of said innate ability and send them flying, Team Rocket-style.

Edited by Brimir