Gram And Galatine Need A Buff

Noh-Varr

Gram is a big @$$ tenno sword with a light blades and only has 10% proc chance while some grineer trash dagger deals the same damage and has 25% proc. Same with Galatine that used to have crazy charge dmg now its no more than just a piece of harkonar

Edited by Noh-Varr

They reanimate and fix some S#&$ like torid and penta why not melee

Also Sheev was the last drop

Sheev itself sucks as an exclusive reward too... In fact daggers all together make no sense. Most of them are slower than the heavy weapons.

All melee needs reworking (ei, daggers have fast speed, low damage but high crit chance, heavy weapons have high damage low attack speed and reasonable crit chance)

Sheev itself sucks as an exclusive reward too... In fact daggers all together make no sense. Most of them are slower than the heavy weapons.

All melee needs reworking (ei, daggers have fast speed, low damage but high crit chance, heavy weapons have high damage low attack speed and reasonable crit chance)

They probably will when stealth 2.0 will come out, but who am I kidding...

Higher crit to daggers and higher proc to heavy = everyone's happy

Gram is a big @$$ tenno sword with a light blades and only has 10% proc chance while some grineer trash dagger deals the same damage and has 25% proc. Same with Galatine that used to have crazy charge dmg now its no more than just a piece of harkonar

Sheev a dagger slower than a slug. ..

Warframe logic baby !

Hmm. I know the devs do work hard on getting updates to this game but really, adding a higher channeling damage to galatine or whatever makes it greatly useful takes that long for them to think about and do?

Indeed. 'But nah lets just do some new S#&$ for plat instead' I bet they think.

Edited by Noh-Varr

I think Sheev is better for quick attacks only. I don't know why but when I take it out and give it a swing, it seems significantly slower than quick attacks.

Melee weapons do need a buff/rework

I remember dealing insane damage with Galatine, but now it's in my inventory like some relic from a great war. Not as awesome as it used to be.