Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Event... 5 Steps Back In The Wrong Direction

Netheroc

Numbers dont matter. Its the fact that it was the same mission, with some difficulty added later on. Doesnt change the fact that its still the same mission x15.

I liked Tethras doom. Because you had to think what team would be best. Same with Cryotic front. Breeding grounds, kinda. Cicero was a pain because it was based on RNG. In Gate crush, its the same thing the whole time. Get to portal, change polarity, get to evil clones, kill, get key, get out. Nothing changes.

This should have been your opening post, then.

I like the event.....

.........but the rewards, man, the rewards.

Eeeew.

Slash Mods? Really? They act like we didn't already have Slash Damage mods. And the weapon is cool looking and all, but it is about as practical as a butter knife; too slow, not enough damage yadda yadda yadda.

I'm not usually one to berate DE over an event, but seriously....

+Slash Damage Mods?

Really?

If you're going to give us mods obtained through an event, you could at least... I don't know... make them unique somehow. Heck, past events all had Dual-Stat mods for the longest time. These aren't even Dual-Stat, and they are exactly the same ('cept slightly better) than mods we've had for months.

I think the repetitiveness is added due to the fact is that we are using pre-existing tilesets so...coming into the derelict and seeing old maps leads to mind-numbing thoughts about grinding vault and also playing them when they were first out...which can make doing them over a lot make someone wanna punch someone in the face.

People only really consider major events to be really fun if a new tileset is associated with it or something interesting, I mean cryotic event wouldn't have people going excited if it didn't have a new tileset preview on the other side. If it just used already existing tilesets with a bit of new added in, people would drop dead after the first few.

People really need to feel that this is something major being implemented or something cool being shown in these large events, if it isn't, then you might as well just have it as a side update and have some text to it by the Lotus because people will not get interested in it.

u will enjoy the event if u dont rush through. i get 40+points and it's fun to me. i always search for the caches and, but it's reaching the end since soon i wont be able to finish the mission in solo mode. in pub it's all about rush and stupid players dont know how to fight properly.

the biggest mistake DE made in this event is the way point is calculated. high score=afk and let low score teammates do the job. this cant be right at all.

Edited by Eric1738