Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Weapons That De Never Said Were Exclusives Will They Come Back

HonorGuard2074

DE said only founders and lato vandel were exclusives from what I heard so should they bring the non exclusives back?

Which weapons in particular are you referring to? The ones removed as they didn't fit lore aren't coming back, I believe they said. Especially the snipetron, as they added the lanka to replace it.

Edited by Elvang

Detron, Machete.

Detron was only going to be released if the Corpus won Gravidus. They didn't and so DE never released it as an exclusive. The Machete was removed from the market at one point but was then removed from the vault for a week. It and the Cicero Mods are so far the only things that have come back from the vault as far as I know. 

These can come back:

Snipetron

Snipetron Vandal

Machete

Machete Wraith

Strun Wraith

Prova Vandal

Boar (Wrecking Rhino pack)

Ether Daggers

Gorgon (daily login rewards)

Gorgon Wraith

Latron Wraith

Dex Furis

Proto-Excalibur skin

Wraith Twin Vipers

Polar Glaxion skin

Spearmint Scythe skin

Day of the Dead skins

These cannot come back:

Excalibur Prime

Excalibur Prime Alabaster skin

Lato Prime

Skana Prime

Braton Vandal

Lato Vandal

Detron was only going to be released if the Corpus won Gravidus. They didn't and so DE never released it as an exclusive. The Machete was removed from the market at one point but was then removed from the vault for a week. It and the Cicero Mods are so far the only things that have come back from the vault as far as I know. 

Things don't have to be permanent for people to be able to obtain them again.  I was just disputing the idea that it's only mods and not weapons.

Also PS4 got Ether Daggers, I forgot about that.

EDIT:

Braton Vandal

Braton Vandal isn't founders gear IIRC, it was a Closed Beta -> Open Beta celebration gift, sort of like the Dex Furis.

Edited by Rydian

Brakk.

Things don't have to be permanent for people to be able to obtain them again.  I was just disputing the idea that it's only mods and not weapons.

Also PS4 got Ether Daggers, I forgot about that.

EDIT:

Braton Vandal isn't founders gear IIRC, it was a Closed Beta -> Open Beta celebration gift, sort of like the Dex Furis.

Yes, is an Open Beta gift, but has been confirmed as exclusive.

Sorry but what is this?

Yes, is an Open Beta gift, but has been confirmed as exclusive.

Any source?  If the Braton Vandal is exclusive than the Dex Furis would be exclusive for the same reason (as they're the same type of milestone gift to all players at the time), but that was never mentioned to not come back.

Any source?  If the Braton Vandal is exclusive than the Dex Furis would be exclusive for the same reason (as they're the same type of milestone gift to all players at the time), but that was never mentioned to not come back.

Here's the thread: MAY 1ST: HOT FEEDBACK TOPICS, check point 5.

I don't recall DE saying the Dex Afuris being exclusive though.

Founder Exclusive Items: 

Excalibur Prime

Lato Prime

Skana Prime

everything else is "in the vault" and may reappear (eventually)

Yup. When DE were "hat in hand" asking for supports to make their original idea - Warframe happen, only handful of us founders willing to take risk, stick along and invest in. That's why since then DE holds dear to this one single exclusivity promise.., almost like 'til death due part with the game.

You can get the Detron now.  Go look for it on the Wiki.

I still use my Snipertron Vandal sometimes just to read what people write about it.

On a side note, there aren't that many good/fun weapons "in the vault" so you should focus on getting the ones that you want.  If you're just trying to collect every weapon then you're out of luck.

You can get the Detron now.  Go look for it on the Wiki.

I still use my Snipertron Vandal sometimes just to read what people write about it.

On a side note, there aren't that many good/fun weapons "in the vault" so you should focus on getting the ones that you want.  If you're just trying to collect every weapon then you're out of luck.

I know the detron is obtainable. I have one. I was just saying that is was never released as an event exclusive weapon. 

Here's the thread: MAY 1ST: HOT FEEDBACK TOPICS, check point 5.

I don't recall DE saying the Dex Afuris being exclusive though.

That says "vandal series weapons" though, which would include things like the Prova Vandal, which we did get in a U14 event.  Given the timeframe I think they more meant "These will not be available normally via prints and drops like other weapons are", which has held true for the Vandal series in general so far.

Given the timeframe I think they more meant "These will not be available normally via prints and drops like other weapons are", which has held true for the Vandal series in general so far.

Well for both, Vandal and Wraith. I myself hope for the Vandals to not be exclusive as they're the ones I really want to get my hands on and only own the Prova. But as far as anybody can tell now, they're exclusive.

These can come back:

Snipetron

Snipetron Vandal

Machete

Machete Wraith

Strun Wraith

Prova Vandal

Boar (Wrecking Rhino pack)

Ether Daggers

Gorgon (daily login rewards)

Gorgon Wraith

Latron Wraith

Dex Furis

Proto-Excalibur skin

Wraith Twin Vipers

Polar Glaxion skin

Spearmint Scythe skin

Day of the Dead skins

These cannot come back:

Excalibur Prime

Lato Prime

Skana Prime

Braton Vandal

Lato Vandal

the lato vandal & braton vandal are (as far as i know) still on the table as possibly returning.