Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Gate Crash Issue - Can't Get Out

Sepharoth

I am doing the Operation Gate Crash objective. And unfortunately I found a spot I got into but I can't get out. The only reason I found it was that someone decided to put a grineer cache in that spot. I have tried to take a screenshot to show where it is at but for some reason MSI Afterburner doesn't want to take any screenshots at the moment for some reason. So I can't show you where. Trying to explain where it is at wouldn't help either. If anyone else has gotten stuck in this spot and can take a screenshot, please do. Maybe it will be the same one I am stuck in. Anyway, I have to quit just to get out and lose everything I have gained as I have completed the mission and was on my way to the extraction point when I spied the cache. I am not sure why it was placed where it was but it is a terrible place to put one since you can get in but not out. I will take a screenshot if I can and post it if I do.

Edited by Sepharoth

LOL you can get into and out of EVERY locker location just look around. The same path that got you in gets you out. Just get on the crates wall run, flip to the "vine" and you're out.

Tried that many many times. My warframe doesn't run up high enough on the wall to get back on the vine. I am about a couple of feet short from making it back onto the vine. Believe me, I tried that for like 15 minutes and finally gave up. I would like to get all of them in every mission but I really want the mods you get at ten exposure points.

It's certainly possible to get in and out of there without a teleport ability, however it shouldn't be tougher to get out than it was to get in.  When the new sabotage mode is fully released, you'll see some tweaks to this area.

Will this be changed in the normal/Derelict as well?

Yay... I think that's my most hated Cache location in the entire game... and that ever since I encountered that tile for the first time more than a year ago. It hasn't gotten any easier over the course of one year. I'm able to get out but I don't even want to get in there in the first place. xD :D

Ever since the Devs decided to fix the "endless wallrun" thing I mostly avoid any of the secret locker/cache locations in the Derelicts/Void... because most of them just take too long to reach and are not worth putting the effort into them - just re-run the mission. A few other ones - with the example of above - may render you stuck with no way out on slower/little stamina frames... or at least it takes as long to get out as it takes to re-run an entire mission and therefore renders them also in a very, very bad time/reward-ratio.

Generally I avoid anything that takes more than 2 back-flips to reach... because the inputs are way too stiff and half the time it doesn't connect the way it should - which results in falling all the way back down and leaves nothing but frustration.

Edited by MeduSalem