Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To Salad V? (I Called It!)

JaysInc

The last we heard of him was in Breeding Grounds, trying to give infested digits robotics.

Did he die or something?

What do you mean? He is probably the most "active" enemy of the tenno. I think you should ask what happened to the rest of our enemies.

J3-Golem may be the answer.

What do you mean? He is probably the most "active" enemy of the tenno. I think you should ask what happened to the rest of our enemies.

This however is much more concerning... What is Tyl trying to do underwater? Are Nef & Derf planning something or is the first one willing to get rid of his stupid nephew? Is Raptor still a giant osprey & Kela a heavy gunner colorswap?Is a boss for the Void assassination planned? The Sentients, where are they?

Soon

• 1 month later...

This however is much more concerning... What is Tyl trying to do underwater? Are Nef & Derf planning something or is the first one willing to get rid of his stupid nephew? Is Raptor still a giant osprey & Kela a heavy gunner colorswap?Is a boss for the Void assassination planned? The Sentients, where are they?

Soon

Too many questions to answer at once :/  Tyl is a genetic scientist of the Grineer and I guess Grineer found something very interesting in the underwater wildlife's genotype that would stop their own biodegradation. 

Nef&Derf, darn their motives and role is very interesting to me, also they should be pretty developed by now, right? 

Raptor fight was lil'bit tweaked by now, he has new arena thanks to new arctic tileset and new attack model/type or whatever should I call it. I've enjoyed it last time I played it. However, grapic model change would be nice too. 

I believe Kela is a very very far away future plan for new boss revamp. I guess, next summer is the time for her to shine again. Don't forget Ambulas. 

As for new Alad boss, it's just a cheap rework of few skills, lil' update of his model and probably some environmentals will play part in it. Replacement for Phorid in the Infested Invasions? 

Soon

A lot of great questions...

I can't answer.

(lacks darvo tho)

Too many questions to answer at once :/  Tyl is a genetic scientist of the Grineer and I guess Grineer found something very interesting in the underwater wildlife's genotype that would stop their own biodegradation. 

Nef&Derf, darn their motives and role is very interesting to me, also they should be pretty developed by now, right? 

Raptor fight was lil'bit tweaked by now, he has new arena thanks to new arctic tileset and new attack model/type or whatever should I call it. I've enjoyed it last time I played it. However, graphic model change would be nice too

I believe Kela is a very very far away future plan for new boss revamp. I guess, next summer is the time for her to shine again. Don't forget Ambulas. 

As for new Alad boss, it's just a cheap rework of few skills, lil' update of his model and probably some environmentals will play part in it. Replacement for Phorid in the Infested Invasions? 

True,I forgot Ambulas : the boss that was endgame before but still looks like a placeholder. :p

The previous devstream went back to its roots(it actually showed new stuff) but the Nef & Derf thing wasn't addressed. I guess we'll have to wait until Tyl & Golem 2.0 are ingame....

A lot of great questions...

I can't answer.

(lacks darvo tho)

What is our main black market provider doing? You'll see, in the next episode...

Around the corner©

Soon

Find out next time on Dragon ball z

Nah.... I think J3 is the new Zanuka

I hope he will go the route of pretty much every single Resident Evil bad guy in the history of the franchise:

Inject himself with a fatal dose of Infestation and mutate into some huge, hulking monstrosity in an effort to strike down his pursuers.

I hope he will go the route of pretty much every single Resident Evil bad guy in the history of the franchise:

Inject himself with a fatal dose of Infestation and mutate into some huge, hulking monstrosity in an effort to strike down his pursuers.

Nothing wrong with this route either.

It's just... what we have yet seen of the j3 golem looks a lot like a experiment....

Parts of it appear to be a Corpus space craft.... Looks like an experiment to me.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Alad V mutate further......

I hate him soooooo much. Suffer, Bastard, Suffer.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps Frohd Bek will take over the Zankua project and send harvester after us...

Pretty neat solution, even better if Harvester would get 2.0 model produced by Coprus, imagine that.... 

Freakin' new, robombastic sh!at appears to hunt you down and Frohd Bek narrates the story .... or starts rapping ( some should know what I mean). Having such situation is like winning the life!