Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would This Be A Good Glaxion Build?

BabyKurama

Question

9 answers to this question

i like having pure Ice on Glaxion myself.

having only Magnetic seems sketchy in terms of usability. Enemies that don't have Shields anymore... you do pretty meh Damage against them.

unless this is supposed ot just be a support gun that drains Shields while someone else kills things?

Edit:

oh, and where's Heavy Caliber? :(

Edit2:

SSu15Re.png

Edited by taiiat

having only Magnetic seems sketchy in terms of usability. Enemies that don't have Shields anymore... you do pretty meh Damage against them.

unless this is supposed ot just be a support gun that drains Shields while someone else kills things?

Edit:

Edit2:

SSu15Re.png

I just made this build with Ammo Mutation instead of Ammo Drum and my damage is half yours according to this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Glaxion/t_30_22224000_131-5-5-132-0-5-134-3-5-137-1-10-150-2-10-153-4-3-156-7-3-355-6-3_132-8-137-7-150-8-134-6-153-5-131-9-355-7-156-7/en/2-0-51

I remade it twice just incase but the result is the same. Is WFBuilder bugged? lol

-snip-

uo8QPui.png

?

did you forget to mark the Checkbox to calculate in Multishot? you could also calculate in the Crits, though 5% isn't that spectacular. (ofcourse, the stories i can tell about the single Tick Damage i can pull off of Continuous Weapons using Crits... good times, getting like, 18,000's from a single Tick from Flux Rifle before it had it's Damage increased - the niche of using Crit Mods, hehe).

uo8QPui.png

?

did you forget to mark the Checkbox to calculate in Multishot? you could also calculate in the Crits, though 5% isn't that spectacular. (ofcourse, the stories i can tell about the single Tick Damage i can pull off of Continuous Weapons using Crits... good times, getting like, 18,000's from a single Tick from Flux Rifle before it had it's Damage increased - the niche of using Crit Mods, hehe).

I did forget haha, thank you

Edited by 7.T.

-Hammer Shot On Glax-

At first I was like... waaaaaat....

But I can't fault it in any way. It keeps you pure ice, adds DPS, adds proc chance... Going to do that build when I get home and see how the crit does on something high level. Five percent sounds iffy, but on that firing rate and with a weapon so easy to headshot with? I'm interested to see how that pans out.

I feel like Glax with just Rime Rounds might proc often enough but Vital Sense could take the same slot and stay pure cold, so still props to Taiiat on that one.

(EDIT to clarify:

If you assume Serration, Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Shred, Rime Rounds, Cryo Rounds and ammunition help from Ammo Mutation or Ammo Drum, then you only have one slot left. If you put a 90% element here, you lose cold damage and become a combination element. To keep cold you would have to drop something core to open another slot for a third element to combo with the second for corrosive+cold or something. Using crit damage in that last slot lets you keep all your toys and cold and still gain DPS from the slot.)

Edited by VKhaun

At first I was like... waaaaaat....

But I can't fault it in any way. It keeps you pure ice, adds DPS, adds proc chance... Going to do that build when I get home and see how the crit does on something high level. Five percent sounds iffy, but on that firing rate and with a weapon so easy to headshot with? I'm interested to see how that pans out.

I feel like Glax with just Rime Rounds might proc often enough but Vital Sense could take the same slot and stay pure cold, so still props to Taiiat on that one.

honestly, i'm using Hammershot for the Status, not the Crits. if i wanted to aim for Crits i'd throw on Point Strike.

12% from the 5%, i know, doesn't look good. but on accurate Continuous Weapons, for some reason, it works. when it Crits, that Crit kills... pretty much anything. enough Alpha to pretend like it's a Sniper Rifle once in a while. 

ex. on Flux:

HdsvxyH.png

(been using that Loadout for quite some time... Cryo Rounds originally until a Status Mod could take it's place, and then dumped Ice Damage entriyl for Fanged Fusillade (RIP slows). i also have a Loadout that isn't around Crits anymore, and has Shred and Ice in instead).

and when it Crits on somethings' Weakpoint... as i mentioned before, i've seen ~18,500 on Unarmored targets and ~9000 on Armored ones. that was before Flux had a Damage increase.

(though it still doesn't compare to ~25,000 on Synapse and ~30,000 on Amprex on high level Corrupted Gunners with pure Electricity only).

using a Macro to force 100ms Ticks, ofcourse. so that Damage is actually applied in a more Continuous manner. 

idunno. it's weird, but it does seem to help salvage Continuous Weapons and bring them out of the toilet a bit.

it almost feels like using some sort of Beam based Sniper Rifle, with a low Crit Chance but high Crit Damage. so it handles Enemies acceptably normally, and once in a while, blows something away.

Why does status go down when multi-shot is accounted for???

o.0

good question.

Edited by taiiat

Edit:

Edit2:

SSu15Re.png

My HC is only halfed maxed so didn't see any need to put it in yet, have been to lazy to farm after the credits and fusion cores for it