Is It Bothering Anyone Else?

Vaxillian

I personally think the bugs aren't fixed just cause no one has put slim to no time into them.

That's why they should take the time, and from what I've seen more people complain about these acient bugs than people blast about new content.

This is just in my personal opinion and idea.

Edit:

Just think of all the time they spent putting in content which causes more bugs instead of fixing the current/older ones, they've had plenty of time to fix them.

Edited by Vaxillian

That's as much as an excuse as I am a potato, there should never be a reason to be mean to someone.

Lets say that everyday for a whole year someone walks up to you and asks a question, not a complex one but certainly one that take some time to answer in detail, every single day they ask you the exact same question as if they had never asked it before.

Its gets annoying after a while and then down right irritating. This is pretty much that situation. 

Lets say that everyday for a whole year someone walks up to you and asks a question, not a complex one but certainly one that take some time to answer in detail, every single day they ask you the exact same question as if they had never asked it before.

Its gets annoying after a while and then down right irritating. This is pretty much that situation. 

You could just ignore them instead of being a jerk.