Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reversing A Fusion Accident

RustyStonewallis

Question

So, I messed up. Like really badly. I decided that it was about time I maxed out my Warframe's Redirection mod. So, I sold 1300 duplicate mods that I wasn't going to use, and got about 500,000 credits. I then spent all of that and about 300 fusion cores to upgrade the Redirection mod. Only after that, did I realize that I had maxed out a sentinel Redirection. I don't use sentinels anymore. I have no use for this mod. It only sells for 500 credits, like all other mods. Crap. So I sent a request to the Support team, hoping that they would take pity on me, even though it's my own fault for not triple checking everything. However, I'm sure that I'm not the first person to do this, and I was wondering if anybody else has made the same mistake and gotten it reversed with the help of Support. I submitted the request 5 days ago, and have not been playing since then. The support website says that they are under extreme load right now, so I expected that it would be at least a week before they got back to me, but I'm curious what you guys think. Any comments are appreciated, as long as they aren't insulting me. Mistakes happen. Thanks guys. Stay excellent.

Edit: After 11 days of waiting, Support finally got back to me! They reversed the fusion and returned the credits and mods that went into it. I now have a fully maxed WARFRAME Redirection, and couldn't be happier with it. Thanks to everyone that tried helping me out, and a huge thank you to DE_Maurizio, for fixing my problem. Maurizio, I owe you a steak. Stay classy, everybody.

Edited by RustyStonewallis

6 answers to this question

Thank you guys for already responding and with some helpful things. I think I will try the trade chat, because who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky. And if not, at least I know that they'll help me if they can. My other question for you guys is if it will make a difference if I continue playing. If I keep playing missions on my account, will it somehow hinder the process of them helping me, or will it make no difference whatsoever? I just don't want to do anything that might jeopardize my chances of this getting reversed. Thanks in advance.

Thank you guys for already responding and with some helpful things. I think I will try the trade chat, because who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky. And if not, at least I know that they'll help me if they can. My other question for you guys is if it will make a difference if I continue playing. If I keep playing missions on my account, will it somehow hinder the process of them helping me, or will it make no difference whatsoever? I just don't want to do anything that might jeopardize my chances of this getting reversed. Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't use the upgraded mod. When I had my problem I kept playing but didn't even touch my Dual Ichor.