Sprag And Ven'kra Tel Fan Art!

JackieTheJackal

Cool, their personalities show through clearly. Wish I had more time in game to actually study their models, instead of dodging a million bullets and jet attacks lol

Look in the Codex :p Though that would require scanning them first...

Edited by LGear

this art style reminds me a lot of the how to train your dragon book series. Did you get inspired from them by any chance? 

another thing I noticed just now is how some of the pages in the book series I was talking about have pages were one of the characters is smiling and the other is frowning. 

turns out its the same here.

also I love how sprag looks like she could actually kill you. the one currently in game looks and is like a tiny little twig to be snapped in half by my rhino's mighty fists.

this art style reminds me a lot of the how to train your dragon book series. Did you get inspired from them by any chance? 

another thing I noticed just now is how some of the pages in the book series I was talking about have pages were one of the characters is smiling and the other is frowning. 

turns out its the same here.

also I love how sprag looks like she could actually kill you. the one currently in game looks and is like a tiny little twig to be snapped in half by my rhino's mighty fists.

I wasn't even aware that How to Train your Dragon had a book series. My main inspirations came from a variety of places. Kill La Kill and League of Legends are two of them.