General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Gold Core Ranks?

cannonfodder1982

OK, so i did a search and couldn't find anything although i'm pretty sure i wont be the first to ask.

i read (on wiki i think) that there are only 3 types of core (not including legendary) gold silver and bronze and that they should all be ranked to full. Firstly is this correct? and secondly if so, i keep getting unranked gold cores from gate crash event.

Thirdly, if these cores should be fully ranked and i keep hold of them, are they likely to be "fixed" at some point?

obviously i know not to take the wiki as being gospel truth but i was just curious,

Thanks

Cannon

OK, so i did a search and couldn't find anything although i'm pretty sure i wont be the first to ask.

i read (on wiki i think) that there are only 3 types of core (not including legendary) gold silver and bronze and that they should all be ranked to full. Firstly is this correct? and secondly if so, i keep getting unranked gold cores from gate crash event.

Thirdly, if these cores should be fully ranked and i keep hold of them, are they likely to be "fixed" at some point?

obviously i know not to take the wiki as being gospel truth but i was just curious,

Thanks

Cannon

unrank core are bugs, most of the full rank one u will find from enemy drop

some cores come at rank 5 and some at rank 3... never heard of a unranked one...

I win an Rare 0 Core in the new event, in the grinner caches, there are 3. I don't know what it's the name, I play warframe in spanish :P

Edit: now i know what is the name xD

Edit2: i know, my english sucks :c

xD

Edited by DJNeonNight

I win an Rare 0 Core in the new event, in the grinner caches, there are 3. I don't know what it's the name, I play warframe in spanish :P

Edit: now i know what is the name xD

Edit2: i know, my english sucks :c

xD

any official word on this?

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/541879285117190307/D57F9F10A435FD33D9F4BA6030E1AF9B0FE7D4DC/

PS wont let me link image direct

Edited by cannonfodder1982