Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Run Warframe Smoothly?

PeripheralVisionary

Question

9 answers to this question

What's your specs if you don't mind me asking? It will help me give an idea as to how you settings should be.

In general if you having difficulties, try lowest settings, windowed, tessalation off, reflections off, anti aliasing off etc etc if you don't have them off already. Generally try a smaller resolution too, that can help.

What's your specs if you don't mind me asking? It will help me give an idea as to how you settings should be.

In general if you having difficulties, try lowest settings, windowed, tessalation off, reflections off, anti aliasing off etc etc if you don't have them off already. Generally try a smaller resolution too, that can help.

I have them off, believe me. My load time in missions is extremely long.

load time is not related to frames per second.

if you're load time is bad, open the launcher and run the optimize script. it should help a ton.

there are also quite a few ways to improve your load times by optimizing windows. 

feel free to google for solutions to that though, FAR too many to detail here.

load time is not related to frames per second.

if you're load time is bad, open the launcher and run the optimize script. it should help a ton.

there are also quite a few ways to improve your load times by optimizing windows. 

feel free to google for solutions to that though, FAR too many to detail here.

How to optimize script?

*Complete Newb.

45 on the ship, 0-10 in missions.

The load time is my biggest peeve though.

So everything in options are off and made to low, huh? Turn on Runtime Tessellation  back on then. From my knowledge. it makes it easier for your computer to create objects in the game. Try it out and see if you have better results.

Also, do you know what bit your computer is? Is it x32, or x64? Play Warframe on the right bit might be better for you. There's seems to be mixed results about this, but you should still try it.

And just in case, make sure Vertical Sync is Off. It will cap your FPS basically whenever it's on anything else other than Off. 

Also forgot to add that you should be playing on DX 9 mode (uncheck 10 & 11). 

Edited by Yazeth

How to optimize script?

*Complete Newb.

if you're using the warframe launcher click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner (by the close X)

this will open the settings.

within that new window, in the top right, you'll see a button that says "optimize" click it =D