Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Strong Active Alliance

(XBOX)v0lkom69

• 2 months later...

Mail Kold and join The Order.

Everyone in this game knows us - either they love us or they hate us but one thing thats certain is that no one can beat us.

So join the family and become part of the Warframe elite!

LOL no one can beat you because you guys are sheer numbers bro. NUMBERS not skill.

Join The Order bro and be lost in the numbers. Join a good alliance. Not one that is based upon numbers. quality over quanity.

LOL no one can beat you because you guys are sheer numbers bro. NUMBERS not skill.

Join The Order bro and be lost in the numbers. Join a good alliance. Not one that is based upon numbers. quality over quanity.

What is a good alliance? Who? Who do i contact to join them?

People can knock The Order, Arbiters or who ever else all they want but at least they are actively showing a presence that people can reach out to if they want to join an alliance. I need to join one myself and im undecided where to go in that regard but they dont seem half the bad sort they are made out to be as best as i can see. I see a lot of awesome alliances and the likes all over the dark sectors but i have not the first clue how to even contact the most of them - it should always be respected that a leader of ANY alliance is so approachable as is the case with sadly so few a number of alliance leaders here on the forums.

What is a good alliance? Who? Who do i contact to join them?

People can knock The Order, Arbiters or who ever else all they want but at least they are actively showing a presence that people can reach out to if they want to join an alliance. I need to join one myself and im undecided where to go in that regard but they dont seem half the bad sort they are made out to be as best as i can see. I see a lot of awesome alliances and the likes all over the dark sectors but i have not the first clue how to even contact the most of them - it should always be respected that a leader of ANY alliance is so approachable as is the case with sadly so few a number of alliance leaders here on the forums.

Also happy to chat with you about joining the order (as are our other leaders).  Just message us on xbox or send a party invite to discuss.