Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mind Control And Ghost - What Do I Get From Leveling Them?

Xariann

Question

Like the subject says. My game doesn't show me any tooltip about what gets boosted when I mouse over them to check their fusion effects.

EDIT: Also Crowd Dispersion.

Anyone knows?

Edited by Xariann

8 answers to this question

Ghost ? You mean the skill of shade ? Increase the Range of the cloack, the cloack doesnt have any duration and only breaks when you attack  (You can still using skills but offensive skills will alarm the enemies) or when you are too far away from a enemy.

Leveling up Ghost is worth it, I can confirm Shade auto-cloaks you from a longer distance relative to enemies. Crowd Dispersion though... I think that's either bugged or useless as my Wyrm, when it triggers (that yellow/orange burst of energy I assume), no effect on enemies at all.

Leveling up Ghost is worth it, I can confirm Shade auto-cloaks you from a longer distance relative to enemies. Crowd Dispersion though... I think that's either bugged or useless as my Wyrm, when it triggers (that yellow/orange burst of energy I assume), no effect on enemies at all.

Crowd Dispersion is conformed glitched. Don't level it up in it's current state. It wont have any effect.