Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akimbo Modification

Guardian_Legion

So overall i feel that most akimbo weapons are useless so i had an idea that might make them fun and far more viable and tell me what you guys think.

when using an akimbo weapon instead of using zoom simply rhold right click then press left click on an opponent( like how you would scan one) once you do this you commence lock-on.

As long as lock-on is active the firearm in your left hand will fire towards the locked-on target while the firearm in the right will operate like normal. press right click at any time you want to remove lock-on.

When not locked on the akimbo weapon will function as they do now but with lock on enabled it allows you to focus on enemies that are flanking you or direct your bullets less haphazardly.

Again let me know what you guys think.

To be totally honest, I'm fine with akimbo as is (avid wraith viper user). It would be neat as a concept, but the game is just as fast paced without it. I just tap it and it gets the job done.

i can see that im just used to running high lvl missions where the majority of akimbo weapons arent useful i also dont have wraith twin vipers so i dont have that outlook

Akimbo weapons are great as far as dmg. However I have always wanted to do what Loki was doing in the trailer and gunslinging the enimies around him like a boss, but the I feel it would be rather clunky and with how quickly your killing enemies, you would have to freaky fast to switch targets so quickly.

Maybe instead of right clicking to lock on an enemy have an area around the crosshair auto lock on (WET style) and use special akimbo mods to widen or narrow the lock on targeting and when you right click it does the normal aim so you focus both lead spitters on a baddie

Maybe instead of right clicking to lock on an enemy have an area around the crosshair auto lock on (WET style) and use special akimbo mods to widen or narrow the lock on targeting and when you right click it does the normal aim so you focus both lead spitters on a baddie

hmm seems like a good idea for flow