Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caches And Improvement On Non-Rush Gameplay

Freeburn_Sage

I really enjoy the idea of Grineer Caches. I know a lot of people had problems with the event, and to be quite honest, I probably would have, too, if I was just blindly trying to rush it fifteen times and be done. However, what I found myself doing was going slow, pacing myself, and crawling all over the Derelict looking for these caches. Great fun, really. As someone who likes multiple styles of play, it'd be cool to see something like this in all the maps. It'd add a viable alternative to rushing, and give a legitimate reward for exploration (~200 credits doesn't cut it.). I also like that when you open one, everyone on the team gets the reward. It allows for a split role - maybe someone could do the objective while someone goes exploring for extra rewards? Either way, good idea, would love to see it implemented fully.

tl;dr: Caches = good. Add them to all maps.

I love them because rusher can reach the boss, kill it and comeback to extraction, meanwhile the one who prefer to loot have some time to do so, helping each other.

Majority of the teams I've been on actually has 2 players look for the caches and 2 kill the sisters I kind of prefer it that way xD

I love it as well!

They are a really good idea - the secret areas are very rewarding to find.  

The rewards themselves are so-so, and certainly not worth the time spent combing the level, but it is really about making a style of play more appealing.

As something optional, it is a very welcome addition and broadens the warframe gameplay.