Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buzlok Seems Like It's Lacking

Shizzuie

Am I the only one that thinks buzlok is lacking some major qualities of a gun that shoots homing rockets/bullets?

Like I would love to have the travel speed of the bullets/rockets lowered to the point where I can shoot the tracker at a friendly then have a trail of bullets follow them around for a short duration or shoot the bullets in such a way that it causes them to orbit around the tracker till it disappears.

Random Image:

Orbits%20of%20satellites%20and%20moons_7

Basically, I want more tactical opinions then just shooting around corners when it comes to late game. (wave 30 - 50 in T4 D is an example of late game)

Only issue there is well if an ally can out run them so can the enemys.Also i know logic isnt a factor in WF but logic dictates the bullets would be usless at that speed.

Well, it hasn't been clarified that they are bullets or rockets but based on the impact dmg, my guess is rockets meaning they would just need to do more dmg if slowed using rocket logic.

Being able to put projectiles in orbit might be interesting, but it would allow a MASSIVE number to be spawned, potentially overloading the game.

Just lower the tracker duration which would cause the bullets to fly off before you could add more then a clip on at once which could also be used to cause the bullets to shoot off in random directions for crowd control.