Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buzlok Seems Familiar

Aberration0

Maybe evolving weapons might come to this game.

This gun reminds of the Bullseye from the resistance series. Its practically the same.

The ammo cap, firerate, usefullness and abilities are the same. Sure the Buzlock is a sniper rifle. 

The bullseye as a sub-machine gun had a more strategic and better feel as it evolved.

GrnGorgSniperRifle.png

the bullseye

Evo_Bullseye_02.jpg

Evo_Bullseye_03.jpg

Edited by Aberration0

Similar guns in gun games? Perish the thought!

Not to demean your observation here, but you could take literally any gun, search for a game that was made some time in the past 20 years, and find some similar iteration of it. Heck, I could probably find a similar weapon to any gun in this game just by comparing them to the Ratchet and Clank games.

Similar guns in gun games? Perish the thought!

Not to demean your observation here, but you could take literally any gun, search for a game that was made some time in the past 20 years, and find some similar iteration of it. Heck, I could probably find a similar weapon to any gun in this game just by comparing them to the Ratchet and Clank games.

Yeah i should of pointed out my want to have guns evolve as i play more directly

Edited by Aberration0

I just think it looks like a gorgon with a scope.

My first impression of the Buzlok was that it was some modification of a Gorgon and sadly this is true. It may look like a sniper rifle, but the feel is nothing of the sort. You 'teven fire normal rounds through the scope. It's like you're perpetually noscoping or rather It's like you put a scope on a LMG -coughcough- the Gorgon. This gun definately needs improvements though It's a nice start. At the moment my full build for it is going to require 3 forma which will be the highest amount of forma I've ever had to use on a weapon. The firing sound should be lessened in my opinion as it becomes rather irritating when rapidfiring. The sound is amazing for a sniper rifle, but again, the Buzlok is not or at least doesn't feel like one at all. The tracer round should not have the same projectile speed, in my opinion, as the normal rounds as the normal rounds are dependant on It's placement after It's fired. Instead I think the tracer round should be a hitscan, making It's placement easier.

I propose the tracer round stay set to zoom only, but only fire on holding the trigger similar to the way Lanka fires. This way normal clicking while zoomed would fire normal rounds and thus the user could use the scope for more than just placing tracers, but could enjoy the weapon as a DMR as well.