Applying A Rubedo Plated Galatine Skin?

Lord_Daishi

Question

So I was recommended the skin by a clan mate and figured I'd get it. However I don't seem to be able to apply it? I have re-logged steam and warframe entered in and out of a misson, equip a different weapon. I presumed it was an issue with "syncing" my steam account so I bought some platinum via steam wallet and still noting =(

According to the wiki and my clan mates I should be able to apply it like this:

1. Select Melee Weapon
  2. Select Appearance
  3. Select Skin
  4. Equip Rubedo Plated Galatine Skin

However after hitting appearance there is no option for skin not even under "attachments". Help please <3 Or is my only option a support ticket?

9 answers to this question

It is installed through steam yeah.

Unfortunately I'm not quite sure how to get that button to appear as I've always had it. Looking into the issue it appears that some people do not have the link even after making multiple attempts to get it to show. The best you can do is file a support ticket and have them sort it out for you. Be forewarned though, they are still working through a thick backlog of U14 tickets and it may take a while for them to get to you. 

Well at least it's a 1.50$ skin off steam >> and doesn't actually affect the functionality of a sword I actually already like. The skin is just a bowl of cherries after you finish making the cake.

Thank you for your help though Joe. Hopefully when they have time to get to it it'll not be an unfixable problem.

Well at least it's a 1.50$ skin off steam >> and doesn't actually affect the functionality of a sword I actually already like. The skin is just a bowl of cherries after you finish making the cake.

Thank you for your help though Joe. Hopefully when they have time to get to it it'll not be an unfixable problem.

Good luck, and may the affinity be with you.