Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Isn't There A Rogue Tenno Faction Yet?

AppleTheJack

After reading about Stalker's lore and thinking about the strange Excalibur Warframe that appears to have taken the place of Lotus (in any void capture missions), I began to think about rogue Tenno. Is there a reason there couldn't be one? In my opinion, no, there isn't because Stalker is a defected Tenno as well as that weird Excalibur, so why wouldn't there be others?

Anyways, any help on the subject would help.

That Excalibur is a glitch.

It is very likely that the Stalker is not Tenno, though has adapted Tenno equipment.

All Tenno are rogue, in a way. As far as a glorified faction, we'll see when Proxy Wars comes out.

I don't think the Excalibur is a glitch because: a) The BGM changes, and b) It is different from the encounter in Dark Sector Missions in the way that he doesn't say anything, so it isn't just a misplaced copy and paste.

I don't think the Excalibur is a glitch because: a) The BGM changes, and b) It is different from the encounter in Dark Sector Missions in the way that he doesn't say anything, so it isn't just a misplaced copy and paste.

Kinda is, back when we had Dark Sector being PvE you'd have clan leaders guiding you through them.  Though I feel they could just make them images of days past and have that Excal be a ghost of fallen Tenno.

The Stalker was around at the time when the Tenno killed the Orokin Emperors, bringing about the collapse of the Orokin Empire and the end of the Orokin Era.

However, he is specifically stated to have been a "Low Guardian" at the time. The "Low" part in particular indicates to me that not only was he not a Tenno, but rather low rank as well.

Most likely he gathered his equipment from Tenno he hunted and then modified it. He's been alive for ages after all, no doubt enough time to teach himself how to do so.

The Tenno have no friends except themselves.

Everyone else fears and mistrusts us, we have only our fellow Tenno.

To leave the protection of the Lotus and other Tenno would be suicide.  You couldn't trust the corpus - and they certainly don't trust you.  The Grineer @(*()$ hate you, and the infested are just rabid animals.

And if you decide to make your own faction, where are you going to get the people and resources?  You're a voiceless killing machine.  You don't exactly make any friends.  Our skills as a people lie in killing things.  Not diplomacy.

That's why there's no Rogue Tenno faction.

Edited by Gaminus

However, he is specifically stated to have been a "Low Guardian" at the time. The "Low" part in particular indicates to me that not only was he not a Tenno, but rather low rank as well.

I feel I should point out that "low" was not capitalized, while "Guardian" was.

The Tenno have no friends except themselves.

Everyone else fears and mistrusts us, we have only our fellow Tenno.

To leave the protection of the Lotus and other Tenno would be suicide.  You couldn't trust the corpus - and they certainly don't trust you.  The Grineer @(*()$ hate you, and the infested are just rabid animals.

And if you decide to make your own faction, where are you going to get the people and resources?  You're a voiceless killing machine.  You don't exactly make any friends.  Our skills as a people lie in killing things.  Not diplomacy.

That's why there's no Rogue Tenno faction.

Just saying, the Red Veil is allied with the Tenno.

hell we don't even know what tenno are even, we could be just like humans or some green alein for all we know.......

so for all we know it that stalker could be tenno or some other human like species... or the last orokin survivor

Edited by BoomToon43