Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Janice's Bow Concept From Devstream 37

Shreiko

First of all this thing is beautiful. The bow has a sleek and fancy silhouetted look going for it. I'm led to believe its of tenno origin. That worries me though, from what I can remember tenno weapons haven't really hit it out of the ball-park in recent attempts. Alot of tenno weapons have ended up being sub-par and the only ones I think I use are the dragon-nikana and occasionally the hikou(purely for the looks). Damage-wise most of them don't shine too brightly unless  they are prime variants or some other type of variant like a wraith. Either way boiling my ramblings down to a single point, I want this bow to be good upon release mainly because I;m a fan of them. Silently praying we see this very soon, hopefully u15 soon.

Edited by Shreiko

To be honest from a artist point of view I love the designs, but I would probably never get one because I just don't feel this game's style of play is made for using a bow in a practical sense. The way this game is set up, especially on defense and mobile defense, is to kill as many and as fast as you can, bows just can't compete with automatic weapons. Even with Thunderbolt or punch through mods they still do not kill in the same amount as a automatic weapon to be practical to use on defense or mobile defense.