Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance Xenon: Admission Of Clans

-BGZN-Tasgreen

989fd96b8114.jpg

ADMISSION TO THE ALLIANCE

df0a0cd3b99b.png

A little bit about the history of our alliance XENON: it was created after the collapse of the alliance HYDRA. The main part of the people is present in the new alliance. Now we have the following clans:

ed7b951b844b.png

Risen – Mountain Clan (300 Tenno).

5595ff74cfc9.png

BoGaZaNa – Mountain Clan (300 Tenno).

f14d86f3b600.png

Mantis – Mountain Clan (300 Tenno).

97ed2d5c8d7a.png

Glitch Core – Mountain Clan (300 Tenno).

3d7160a453cc.png

Shadow Lightning – Mountain Clan (300 Tenno).

0852f49f0a1b.png

Red Machine – Mountain Clan (300 Tenno).

5a49ce66149d.png

VeDom – Storm Clan (100 Tenno).

8e818efc45b0.png

4Forces FIRE – Storm Clan (100 Tenno).

4497d2df53e6.png

TeniNaemnikov – Storm Clan (100 Tenno).

f5f4254a75c4.png

Dark Souls – Storm Clan (100 Tenno).

95f370ebe1b7.png

Just Team – Shadow Clan (30 Tenno).

fb1b37055fa3.png

Reapers of Doom – Shadow Clan (30 Tenno).

859b53c9b1c1.png

Vyborg – Shadow Clan (30 Tenno).

4f8ab2b178cd.png

PotatoDevils – Shadow Clan (30 Tenno).

596303a50de9.png

MegaStorm – Shadow Clan (30 Tenno).

936e81a17aa0.png

Knights of Shade – Shadow Clan (30 Tenno).

576d0d8c2e10.png

Bionic Soldiers – Shadow Clan (30 Tenno).

996c27eff90f.png

Old Stagers – Ghost Clan (10 Tenno).

d3e14d1121d7.png

АМС – Ghost Clan (10 Tenno).

f5c6d2bdef4b.png

Klaymor – Ghost Clan (10 Tenno).

ea8e3b0353fe.png

We accept any clans of any tiers, with active people and contact management. All clans must have an emblem!

We are waiting for your messages and then we gladly invite you to our RaidCall to have some talk.

Please contact us: mr_TalibanTasgreen-JT-AR1S-JT-LeRoule.

Edited by Tasgreen

Being overconfident has its disadvantages so its not wise to act pompous cause you never know when your gonna lose something precious.

you are not that man, whose advices we should listen, but probably we will do this. Thanks anyway

Edited by _Cr1tical_

Don't look now, but I've been 1-manning your 4-mans for 3 rounds in a row.

Try touching the consoles some time.  LOLn00bscrubs.

[EDIT] lol 12 for 12.  This is like if Tyson fought a diaperbaby.

[RE:EDIT] XD bout 30 wins and 30 lag-shielding attacker rage-quits.  Please disregard the baby remark.  Also, what is weaker than a baby?

Edited by pooptaco

Don't look now, but I've been 1-manning your 4-mans for 3 rounds in a row.

Try touching the consoles some time. LOLn00bscrubs.

[EDIT] lol 12 for 12. This is like if Tyson fought a diaperbaby.

[RE:EDIT] XD bout 30 wins and 30 lag-shielding attacker rage-quits. Please disregard the baby remark. Also, what is weaker than a baby?

I congratulate you on the great victory! and megalomania :-) Edited by Biovizir

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's forbidden to trade in-game items for plat, and to support players who are doing it?

I'm sorry, but how is this type of trading a bad thing, and why should we not support other players who are doing it?..

I mean, you sound like a Control Monger.

Honestly, you should forbid taking "control" of the direct ways a clan can and cannot trade and allow the alliance to be just that.

If any clan is apart of this alliance, and doesn't see this founding clan is trying to control the way your clan runs while in alliance, then you're blind.

An alliance should be a network of clans that commit to one higher goal, without the idea that each clan has to follow this overzealous rule that has nothing to do with the alliance.

This alliance is flawed until that gets fixed.

It's forbidden to trade in-game items for plat, and to support players who are doing it?

I'm sorry, but how is this type of trading a bad thing, and why should we not support other players who are doing it?..

I mean, you sound like a Control Monger.

Honestly, you should forbid taking "control" of the direct ways a clan can and cannot trade and allow the alliance to be just that.

If any clan is apart of this alliance, and doesn't see this founding clan is trying to control the way your clan runs while in alliance, then you're blind.

An alliance should be a network of clans that commit to one higher goal, without the idea that each clan has to follow this overzealous rule that has nothing to do with the alliance.

This alliance is flawed until that gets fixed.

Your feedback is extremely important to us. But firstly, life inside the game alliance does not apply to anyone other except members of the alliance. And secondly, trading in the alliance is represented to be as the exchange of objects, not trade for platinum. This is a help in trade, exactly what we want to see. The enrichment of individual players will never be a part of an alliance. We are against this. Helping in gameplay, joint events - this is what our alliance is guided for. That's what we do.

Your feedback is extremely important to us. But firstly, life inside the game alliance does not apply to anyone other except members of the alliance. And secondly, trading in the alliance is represented to be as the exchange of objects, not trade for platinum. This is a help in trade, exactly what we want to see. The enrichment of individual players will never be a part of an alliance. We are against this. Helping in gameplay, joint events - this is what our alliance is guided for. That's what we do.

Thank you for the clarification. The way the rule was stated seemed as though you were forbidding clans themselves from trading in that manner.

Though it's still a sad fact that you wouldn't allow this. For someone like me who has spent around 600usd on the game, that's like a slap in my face because people who spend money on this game are the reason it's still around. What your rule states shows that it is completely against that and the spending of it.

Edited by Vondredd