Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Suvival Solo Build?

MetaMortred

Question

I'm trying to solo some survivals but all the damage dealing frames do jack squat (like Ember, and Frost) There is the excalibur blind thing, but I other than that I would like to know what frame and what gear can get me through a Tower 3 and 4 Survival with ease?

Valkyr proved to be good due to her ultimate but the damage is too miserable and after a few waves it just drags a lot for just a single enemy.

0 answers to this question

Used Trinity immortal with blessing myself when getting loki prime recently, was good enough to last until 20 mins, probably wouldnt last much longer because of oxygen drops and had to use the lotus capsules but it works for rewards. No idea if this is still viable since the quick thinking changes, energy consu,ption would be much higher when you hit 2hp I suspect.

Valkyr also worked but I found hysteria too annoying to use.

@jackercrack - Nope, in solo the spawns are often OK (no one else screwing them up!).

@TheNexusCloud - I do sometimes use Loki RD build with a Boar Prime for when they close in, but more often Nyx in Towers.

Nyx can have decent shields and health, coupled with Chaos (and Absorb as a panic button) she can last quite well.

I use Mind control on any Ancients for free healing, Chaos when it starts to get tougher (20mins+), and Absorb when in real trouble.

I actually go for a spam build with Fleeting & that Arcane helm that give total 75% efficiency.

Coupled with Stretch and Overextended I can instantly CC anything close enough to think about shooting at me.

Shorter time on Chaos actually works so you can recast whenever you need it, and Mind control is still long enough for some heals.

Edit: 40mins in T3 all the time, and sometimes 40mins T4 is achievable.

Not record breaking, but two shots at the 20 minute rotations is enough for me.

Edited by Egg_Chen

I bring Mirage with boarprime/boltor prime then akbronco prime/brakk/detron then dakra prime with crimson derv and life strike...

for her mods duration mods for hall of mirrors and i still use rage and quick thinking combo for last second escapes...

usually last for 35-45 minutes depending mob spawns and life support spawns

i sometimes bring rhino prime if u used up all of mirage's revives...

Greetings mate.

You can try a Rhino/Rhino prime with a Boltor prime. It`s a cliche build,I know. But with 70% power efficiency and 66% power Strenght you can make it to about 30 minutes at least. Just spam roar when you encounter an enemy that is resisting.

As stated above Nyx is a good recommendation. Pair her with a Corrosive projection,time her skills right and a 40 min run sould be feasible.

Good luck and good hunting mates.

For soloing, you need to be able to do two things.

1) Deal enough damage to get enough life support. This is generally your weapons. Maybe some abilities.

2) Have something to prevent the enemies from killing you. Best option is having some sort of CC which prevents the enemies from doing anything, good option is vitality/QT/healing, shields is probably the worst option.

With max invisiblity & QT+Rage build on Ash/Loki and some decent weapon,I did about 55-60mins T4S run solo usually.

But everytime you have to find a safe place to cast invisiblity again,or else you will end up dead after 35-40min.

I heard Ash Bladestorm build can do the same trick too,but I never tried it.

With max invisiblity & QT+Rage build on Ash/Loki and some decent weapon,I did about 55-60mins T4S run solo usually.

But everytime you have to find a safe place to cast invisiblity again,or else you will end up dead after 35-40min.

I heard Ash Bladestorm build can do the same trick too,but I never tried it.

I hear a lot of people use Ash with a bladestorm spam build to solo T4 survival for ~20 mins. Haven't tried it myself though.

can you tell me about the build for ash blade storm?

can you tell me about the build for ash blade storm?

The build I use is:

Blade Storm

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Intensify

Blind Rage (rank2, 7 or 10)

Stretch

That is the blade storm part of the build. In the remaining slots I usually have vita+rage+flow+QT. Unranked smoke screen is also nice for quick staggers.

-With rank 2 Blind Rage (my favourite), Bladestorm costs 25 energy per cast so you can use it once per energy orb.

-With rank 7 BR it costs 50 energy so you'll need two energy orbs for each cast. Compared to rank 2, Blade Storm deals 28.7% more damage. You'll have to decide if that's worth the double energy cost.

-With rank 10 BR it costs 65 energy per casts so you'll need three orbs for each cast (leaving 10 extra energy). Compared to rank2 BR, BS deals 45.9% more damage but costs 160% more energy.

If you can get essentially unlimited energy with restores or by very good rage+life strike usage. It's better to use higher rank BR. For my uses, rank 2 is best though.

Ignore my prev post, didn't read that you wanted to solo lol I personally never tried soloing t4s for 1 hour+, you could go that high but life support will limit the process

Nyx can be used solo for any mission, self-nuke trinity can work too. also nova and some others

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

For soloing, you need to be able to do two things.

1) Deal enough damage to get enough life support. This is generally your weapons. Maybe some abilities.

2) Have something to prevent the enemies from killing you. Best option is having some sort of CC which prevents the enemies from doing anything, good option is vitality/QT/healing, shields is probably the worst option.

QT is garbage now with the nerf, just go nekros and spam 4 and 3 with a good weapon.

Well few weeks ago... Played nekros and followed ash like sick puppy in hunger. At 55 min, still killing so fast that i have trouble to desecrate all enemies.

Anyways for solo, any frame that can cc tank or avoid being attacked those few seconds when using life support. Dmg spells are not needed if u got guns.

Valkyr... dont use hysteria, unless popping 3 life supports in row.

Ember, do you have maxed power str mods for ember? It is somewhat decent dmg till 40 min. (i don't have maxed Blind rage yet)

Frost..... what is wrong staying inside bubble and shooting?

Edited by Agullimux

Ok I tried many new strats today. Valkyr, Frost, Ember.

The problem is that here is no god damn drops. I am killing but it just doesnt drop life support.

Ember cannot live outside of 10 minutes is survival T4, his powers are a joke at that point. it just tickles them.

Frost, shield is good until ancients come and charge at you. One mistake and your out.

Valkyr, really good, never died and keep killing, but the problem is that either im not fast enough or they just dont drop S#&$, i cant keep it up.

If the life support was sustainable I would do it easily, but problem is that the life support just doesnt come. it needs to be like excavasion that has an abundance of drpped cores. I know they plan on turning survival into extraction, but not on void, on VOid ther is no way to deploy excavasion, makes no sense. so they will keep survival.

Ok I tried many new strats today. Valkyr, Frost, Ember.

The problem is that here is no god damn drops. I am killing but it just doesnt drop life support.

Ember cannot live outside of 10 minutes is survival T4, his powers are a joke at that point. it just tickles them.

Frost, shield is good until ancients come and charge at you. One mistake and your out.

Valkyr, really good, never died and keep killing, but the problem is that either im not fast enough or they just dont drop S#&$, i cant keep it up.

If the life support was sustainable I would do it easily, but problem is that the life support just doesnt come. it needs to be like excavasion that has an abundance of drpped cores. I know they plan on turning survival into extraction, but not on void, on VOid ther is no way to deploy excavasion, makes no sense. so they will keep survival.

Seems like the problem is your weapon can't kill them fast enough.

What I mean fast enough is you can 1-3 shot everything including heavy gunner until 30-35mins.