Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rushers

ROXXXY

Anyone hate rushers apart from me. Like once I was in the Gate Crash Event and some Loki and Zephyr paired up and rushed the whole event with me getting barely any XP, loot and mods. This always happen just before I click the play now button and I join some random game. I also play as Rhino with vanguard helmet and I am still slow. Even with a decently ranked rush mod, I feel soo slow compared to the rushers who zoom past me and insta kill everything.

If they want to complete it they might stick together.

Early on, it's certainly possible to rush it without too many deaths. Later on...not so much.

And, again, you don't gain much by rushing. A few minutes at best. You certainly don't get a bonus by losing your teammates. If there'd have been a Steam achievement above Cheater of Death, I'd have made bank on it this weekend.

Avoid public ( as i call them, PUBIC ) groups and you will be fine. No one is obliged to play as you want.

Thats an unfair statement

If youre with someone who rushes then you have no choice but to try to rush or miss the game

If youre with slower players who cant rush as quickly as you then youre not missing out on anything

Youre effectively forcing it on others

Slow people could also go solo.

I never saw why rushing is so hated anyway.

This event is so damn boring.

I was just pointing out that telling people to just go solo isnt a solution

Rushers could also go solo

The event isnt exactly difficult

And aside from the part with killing the two flying grineer there really isnt any part of it that would be sped up much by having multiple players

True but more often than not the rushers are in the majority. So its more like "Follow the meta or go solo"

Thats an unfair statement

If youre with someone who rushes then you have no choice but to try to rush or miss the game

If youre with slower players who cant rush as quickly as you then youre not missing out on anything

Youre effectively forcing it on others

No one is forcing anything on anyone. If you are in group with 3 rushers, you wont drag yourself around?

If i am with people that are exploring whole map, i would quit the game and find one that suits me better.

True but more often than not the rushers are in the majority. So its more like "Follow the meta or go solo"

Rushers arent bad alone

Its the really fast ones that are the issue

The literal "you just missed the game" rushers

Itd be nice if things were challenging enough that this didnt happen but that seems unlikely

It is a solution if the event isn't difficult.

Being psuedo forced to play solo in a coop game is never a solution

No one is forcing anything on anyone. If you are in group with 3 rushers, you wont drag yourself around?

If i am with people that are exploring whole map, i would quit the game and find one that suits me better.

So everyone should be like you and add to their failed mission count or have to replay event missions more often to make up for differences and flaws?

This one falls on DE