Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rushers

ROXXXY

Being psuedo forced to play solo in a coop game is never a solution

So everyone should be like you and add to their failed mission count or have to replay event missions more often to make up for differences and flaws?

Rushers should be force to play solo, but knuckle draggers shouldn't?

That sounds like a lot of BS.

Rushing is just another way of playing the game you know.

You said Rushers should/could solo (I believe, wasn't paying much attention.)

But knuckle draggers shouldn't be forced to play solo?

I said "could" in response to someone saying slower players "should"

Its too easy to rush mission objectives with enemies hardly firing and hardly dealing damage against fully mobile targets or invisible players on top of coptering, speedy mods, energy efficiency, and the lack of slowdown factors or need of any type of real teamplay

I wish every mission were more like that corpus event where anyone who rushed ahead was likely to die because of this

Anyone hate rushers apart from me. Like once I was in the Gate Crash Event and some Loki and Zephyr paired up and rushed the whole event with me getting barely any XP, loot and mods. This always happen just before I click the play now button and I join some random game. I also play as Rhino with vanguard helmet and I am still slow. Even with a decently ranked rush mod, I feel soo slow compared to the rushers who zoom past me and insta kill everything.

Play with people you know or solo then. Playing with random people you are bound to get ones that don't fit your style. Also why so many new threads?

He's right. Complaining won't make things better.

P.S. Do you honestly believe players wouldn't rush an event like this? You're talking crazy.

Forums are designed for a multitude of reasons. Constructive critisisms (or complaining) are a part of that.

As for rushing, let me put it this way. Rushing can be very helpful, but it is useless if it hurts the squad in some way.

By "hurt," I mean lowering the chances of success. For example, don't rush ahead if you get owned.

There is a time for it and a time when it sucks.

Forums are designed for a multitude of reasons. Constructive critisisms (or complaining) are a part of that.

As for rushing, let me put it this way. Rushing can be very helpful, but it is useless if it hurts the squad in some way.

By "hurt," I mean lowering the chances of success. For example, don't rush ahead if you get owned.

There is a time for it and a time when it sucks.

What's DE going to do, fix the community?

Constructive criticism usually applies to the game, not the people playing it.

Of course, DE could institute an anti rush mechanism, but that would piss off far too many people than it would please.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

I still dont understand why people rush in public games, there are bound to be players that slow the mission down by forcing rushers to wait in extraction for the full time. I rushed the event with a friend but in invite-only lobby. The only valid reason I see for pub rushing is trolling.

For any non-event mission, I can understand a person will rush because they could want it out of the way and done with, see you might be a hindrance if they need to res you when they're already gimped to hell due to exposure (assuming it's that far into the event). People usually don't bring something they need to lvl to an event mission, nor do they do it for mods dropped by mobs. They do it for the rewards given after the mission. If it's a mission filled with beginners trying to rank up and stuff, then yeah, that I would be disgusted with

As for your "friend", you should've given him tips or helped him out if he needed help. Iron Skin, Roar, and Stomp are there for a reason

Edited by FormlessDread

Rushers will be there regardless. 

You're better off finding a team or buddy that would take things slower. 

I'm not fond of rushers but people can play how they want to, whether others like it or not. It comes with playing a public game. However, If they go down i'm not going to be there to revive them.

Anyone hate rushers apart from me. Like once I was in the Gate Crash Event and some Loki and Zephyr paired up and rushed the whole event with me getting barely any XP, loot and mods. This always happen just before I click the play now button and I join some random game. I also play as Rhino with vanguard helmet and I am still slow. Even with a decently ranked rush mod, I feel soo slow compared to the rushers who zoom past me and insta kill everything.

Try rushing with a Frost Prime...Thing is, you can't. HE is so slow even with a maxed out rush mod. I wish his abilities did more dmg. Especially his Ice Wave. That thing awesome!

Solution : get zorencopter also marathon mod can help you , because if you have Rush mod cool you run fast , but your endurance thing will keep going down fast...

Also , problem is not Rusher but you , since you don't know how to follow others member of your squad and funny fact if you are not fast enought you will die after boss fight because of time out

xp/loot go and do MD/Def/Survival or play with friends

we rusher like to do so because we dont want to waste time and want to get things done as fast as we can, we abuse the game system because the Dev made it to be

wither u like it or not this game has alot of grind which many of us dont want to waste time on

on the other note:

Can we close this thread, we been at this "Rusher" topic way too many time

Rushing only makes sense on Endurance Gate Crash, when you're scoring for your clan. In Endurance, you just waste people's time if you go for caches or $&*^ around. These people want their clan on the top of the leaderboards, and you gotta go fast. 

On any other nodes though, it wouldn't be really beneficial to rush, unless you really want that stinky dagger real quick.

Missions are boring = rushers = "complaining" about rushers

Regardless of whether the mission is interesting or not there will always be rushers. You get the reward at the end, so more goal-oriented types will always want to get there as fast as possible.

Try rushing with a Frost Prime...Thing is, you can't. HE is so slow even with a maxed out rush mod. I wish his abilities did more dmg. Especially his Ice Wave. That thing awesome!

I use frost without rush using a kronen. It's mainly knowing the map, walljumps, etc. Only time i'm not closeby is if i make a wrong turn