Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Realised Something About Wf's Economy.

ROXXXY

When I got this game I thought is was p2w, then I realised I could get every resource with spying and I was like hell yea. The I ran out of freaking inventory slots , and it said PAY 12 PLATINUM , and I was like O_o . This game made me delete my potato'd lex :( . Who agrees this game is P2W when it comes to inventory slots.

When I got this game I thought is was p2w, then I realised I could get every resource with spying and I was like hell yea. The I ran out of freaking inventory slots , and it said PAY 12 PLATINUM , and I was like O_o . This game made me delete my potato'd lex :( . Who agrees this game is P2W when it comes to inventory slots.

Well, you can trade for Platinum now (and also, the starting Platinum can be used to buy slots as well) (and before I forget, Devstreams and Prime Time Platinum giveaways). 

Then again, the Platinum (tradable ones) has to come from someone's wallet. 

But really, the extra slots do not give as much of an advantage as some players may perceive (but it still has a bit). 

Get void items and sell them

12 plat is nothing and some of the most used items in the game go for less than 20 plat

Its easy to profit

Also noone forced you to delete anything and its not P2W

Like what items? , all I got are random mods and Prime blueprints.

This game isnt Pay to Win. Its pay for inventory. All pay to win games add some kind of content that makes it extremely difficult to proceed unless you buy the wares from the item shop that give you a considerable boost thats makes it a disadvantage for many free to play users. That said, Warframe is Pay for inventory/Convenience. Ive played Pay to Win games before, and warframe surely isnt like them. You can do all the content they give you without buying anything from the item shop using your platinum.

This game isnt Pay to Win. Its pay for inventory. All pay to win games add some kind of content that makes it extremely difficult to proceed unless you buy the wares from the item shop that give you a considerable boost thats makes it a disadvantage for many free to play users. That said, Warframe is Pay for inventory/Convenience. Ive played Pay to Win games before, and warframe surely isnt like them. You can do all the content they give you without buying anything from the item shop using your platinum.

I would say Warframe is pay to keep your stuff or get bored using your 30 year old boltor for another millennia.

Pay for win is defined as when a player can get something better exclusive to people who pay real world money, where free to play players cannot access it. This is not pay to win, but pay for convenience, slots do not give a player an advantage, nor is it really necessary to "beat" the game. Everything is accessible if you put the effort in, and platinum just speeds up the process.

Come to think of it, it would be kinda cool if they put in inventory slots as a drop, since trading can be a bit of a ghost town sometimes.

Pay for win is defined as when a player can get something better exclusive to people who pay real world money, where free to play players cannot access it. This is not pay to win, but pay for convenience, slots do not give a player an advantage, nor is it really necessary to "beat" the game. Everything is accessible if you put the effort in, and platinum just speeds up the process.

Come to think of it, it would be kinda cool if they put in inventory slots as a drop, since trading can be a bit of a ghost town sometimes.

Slot every 2 or 3 mastery ranks would be fine for players that are having hard time earning Platinum.