Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Realised Something About Wf's Economy.

ROXXXY

I respectfully disagree. I doubt the game would be as big as it is if there were a subscription.

Subscription...If there was one I would have just simply watched some vids on youtube, visit the site,see that there's a monthly fee, and run away as far as i could.

Edited by unknow99

How is having more inventory slots going to let you "win." If you've mastered the weapon, it's either time to move on from it, or forma it and remaster it to be better.

If there are better guns out there, will holding on to a weaker gun and getting the better guns make you "win" more than swapping the weaker gun for the better gun?

Edited by Gelkor

Someone out there still has to buy plat...

It's usually b/c the person WANTS to do so, and not feel forced to. I've spent $20 in this game, even though I had a lot of plat apready from trading. Warframe is just that kind of game, and it's an amazing system.

I paid like 5-6$ when Plat trading wasn't an option yet. Since then I got myself around 1000 plat. It's not pay to win. Most of my trades were around 10-30 plat. I have tons of slots and I can conjure up another slot purchase in around 2-3 hours of gameplay. I have 3 sets or cosmetic armors.

All those players who say the game is P2W I just laugh at them. It's pay to skip grind. Not the same.

When I got this game I thought is was p2w, then I realised I could get every resource with spying and I was like hell yea. The I ran out of freaking inventory slots , and it said PAY 12 PLATINUM , and I was like O_o . This game made me delete my potato'd lex :( . Who agrees this game is P2W when it comes to inventory slots.

picard-facepalm.jpg