Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Friend S Account S Been Ban For 21 Years

thegamer118

Question

as said in title, my friend has been ban for violation of a contract but no detail as of why has been said and he even received an email saying that his account has been deleted (which is totally wrong) so he and i don t know what to do, he tried contacting the support but the support never give an explanation so it s pretty frustrating 

(i didn t know where to put the thread so yeah)

8 answers to this question

Account deletion is usually related to buying/selling accounts, but if it's just banned then he needs to contact support and wait for a reply from them.

When i mean wait i do mean it, support is having a hard time dealing with tickets from players from all 3 platforms and sadly it takes time to process thousands of tickets.

Also, make sure your friend doesn't really know why he was banned, sending a ticket only to find out there was an actual reason it got banned is only going to delay the important tickets that players have sent.

I'm afraid waiting for support is the only course of action at this point as they are the only ones who could provide a reason for your friend being banned.

On top of that, I'm afraid Kireekpso is correct in that support is under a heavy load of stress, so it may take a bit to get an answer because of the sheer volume of reports that I can only imagine occur on a daily basis.

Best of luck to your friend.

I ran into this problem when I first started playing, scarred off some friends I was trying to get to play too, but it's really no big issue. If you weren't doing anything ACTUALLY wrong it'll be resolved and you can get back to killing space clones and space capitalists and space zombies.