Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Dark Sector Taxes Be Removed?

FreshShockwave

I'd rather have the proxy system help us out:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/308894-how-to-make-dark-sectors-more-competitive/

Seriously, I like this tax system it is just bad because of the players :/

Simple solution would be to raise repair cost based on how much you tax, and how much rails you own. And make it so rails can be only repaired for 25 % after every attack.

That would make whole rail business more chaotic and hectic. Plus, more alliances would have a chance of owning a rail.

Simple solution would be to raise repair cost based on how much you tax, and how much rails you own. And make it so rails can be only repaired for 25 % after every attack.

Please make it so that.

Rails can only be repair after a few hours after conflict... and regain HP over time... 

On assault deployment (rail vs rail) repairing works will ease and current rail will switch over to combat-status.

Edited by low1991

if dark sector get its taxes remove then all the credit/exp/resource bonus should apply to the alliance members only and everyone else get the usual normal amount like any other mission node.

so alliance only get bonus + DS mission standard?

non-alliance get no bonus + normal non-DS mission reward...?

so, Sechura DS = 20k to alliance.

but it's 2k to non-alliance? (cuz "like other mission node")

erm.... 

I think they should all be seperate from the regular PVE gameplay. Meaning they should not take spots on planets. It should be made seperately as PVp missions that won't interfere with those who can care less about pvp. Give them their own spots outside of the planets like the void does.