Not Joking Guys, How Can I Install The Nav Segment?

Y-O-L-O

Question

As topic said, 

I am a player back from u13, i skipped the tutorial about the liset's at early u14. 

Now i am being stuck on how to install the nav segment, since i need it to unlock the mission needed to complete the event.

Can anybody tell me how to install the nav segment please? I have the phobo nav segment in my inventory , but i can't find any button or any message box to ask me about to unlock the mission.

Is this possible a bug? 

10 answers to this question

When you stand near the navigation console there should be a interaction option that says "install Nav Segment." Use your interaction key and it should install for ya. 

rqGKpm2.jpg

I didn't see the Install Nav Segment, so i think it could be possible a bug??

****guy below, then do you have do the event this time?? it needs to unlock a map added after u14. >>

Edited by Y-O-L-O

There doesn't seem to be a way of installing those segments if you already had the map unlocked and skipped the tutorial. I have dozens upon dozens of nav segments in my inventory, just gathering dust.

@Blackout751 - I think that is the only choice for me now. >>

@Pip1n - I have the phobo planet, with some unlock missions that is unlockable, for me, i think it should be a bug.

*****@DaftMeat - I have already sent it, hope i can get it fixed before the event end.

Edited by Y-O-L-O

@Pip1n - I have the phobo planet, with some unlock missions that is unlockable, for me, i think it should be a bug.

If you had it unlocked before U14, it's not a bug because you already have some levels, try completing the line of levels until reaching the event