Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber Re-Release Date...tbd?

KFCfilmz

Never, lets face, only mod we will never get again(besides aviator but noone cares). Plus you guys are asking for a mod only for snipers!!! Snipers are the worst type of weapons in this game(bows are not snipers get that right!), and you guys still want it!? Primed chamber is nothing like the dual stat mods, which are really useful, everyone is gonna end up farming for it, use it for the first few days, then put it back onto their library of mods.

Never, lets face, only mod we will never get again(besides aviator but noone cares). Plus you guys are asking for a mod only for snipers!!! Snipers are the worst type of weapons in this game(bows are not snipers get that right!), and you guys still want it!? Primed chamber is nothing like the dual stat mods, which are really useful, everyone is gonna end up farming for it, use it for the first few days, then put it back onto their library of mods.

it will be readded Steve said that in chat last prime time on Megan's birth day he also answered a lot of other questions, he even said that clan tier downsizing may be added

Or, people like me who use Charged Chamber, would get a new and upgraded mod for their loadout.

There are two sides to that coin.

Primed Chamber will be released along with all other exclusives on the 30th of February next year.

Yes that isn't a real date, but in all honesty it is just as likely as any other date.

De haven't ruled it out, but that does not mean that it is coming back, only the possibility that it might.

Throught Dagger sucks to ... in any kind of games dagger is really fast but warframe is *Meh* Ultra weak and Ultra slow

technically dread i think is a rail gun but paris is (The PARIS uses a chargeable magnetic field to launch arrows capable of impaling enemies to walls.)

no those are actual projectile

a rail gun has unlimited punch thru (aka puncture in the ye olden days) that is energy base which get charge up (like lanka) but doesnt eat ammo or need it, as u just simply charge it up to 100% then u shoot, anything in the shot way will get hit no matter what

a rail gun has unlimited punch thru (aka puncture in the ye olden days) that is energy base which get charge up (like lanka) but doesnt eat ammo or need it, as u just simply charge it up to 100% then u shoot, anything in the shot way will get hit no matter what

Nope. It's a pair of parallel rails, that somehow uses electromagnets or an electric charge down the rails to accelerate a projectile at incredible speeds.

Alternately there's a Coilgun which is a series of electromagnetic coils in series that accelerate a projectile through them at incredible speeds.

Regardless of how fast the bullet it's accelerating is going, it's probably not going to punch through more than one or two targets. At low enough speeds, it'll bleed too much momentum puncturing through a few targets to be able to do any damage to any more. At high enough speeds the bullet itself will just fracture and explode on impact.

In neither cases is there infinite punch through or no ammo. There is a projectile that it is accelerating in both cases.

Edit: I really should mention that at least right now I don't remember the specifics of a Railgun and often prefer to just think about Coilguns because they're easier to imagine. Regardless, the final point still stands.

Edited by Vaarsuvius

Nope. It's a pair of parallel rails, that somehow uses electromagnets or an electric charge down the rails to accelerate a projectile at incredible speeds.

Alternately there's a Coilgun which is a series of electromagnetic coils in series that accelerate a projectile through them at incredible speeds.

Regardless of how fast the bullet it's accelerating is going, it's probably not going to punch through more than one or two targets. At low enough speeds, it'll bleed too much momentum puncturing through a few targets to be able to do any damage to any more. At high enough speeds the bullet itself will just fracture and explode on impact.

In neither cases is there infinite punch through or no ammo. There is a projectile that it is accelerating in both cases.

Edit: I really should mention that at least right now I don't remember the specifics of a Railgun and often prefer to just think about Coilguns because they're easier to imagine. Regardless, the final point still stands.

explain the rail gun moa then

im talking about THAT THING HEAD AS A WEAPON WE CAN USE

Edited by luanle21

I dont even mind if DE keep it unique, i dont have it, but i am ok with it.

in game where everyone need everything should be more unique things like event mods and proto skins, and wraith guns.

DE releasing lots of guns and mods and a lot of them overlap, it will make thing more diverse in long run.

I'd like to see more mission types that require a bit more finesse. I.e. Heavy units that can pull you in unless you're at a certain range, for certain missions. Almost like a mini-boss that can only really be effectively attacked from a certain range. Possibly, tanks that cannot be effectively attacked unless you kill the driver inside. Those are just a couple of ideas. Just flashier movement or harder bosses won't fix it though. It needs to be creative content. I'd love more need to pull my vectis out. As it was though, ranking snipers was painful.

Paris and Dread seems like railguns to me, at least from their effects, anyway here is a very well made explanation of what is a railgun

http://science.howstuffworks.com/rail-gun1.htm

About Primed Chamber, from the wiki:

DERebecca has stated the following on the topic of people being upset over Primed Chamber being exclusive: "Ah, we did not say the Primed Chamber mod is Exclusive to the Drone weekend event, it was just the first time it was introduced. Sorry for the confusion there! I imagine it will appear again in future events." (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83159-so-i-guess-new-players-are-screwed-huh/#entry907842)

Edited by perfectStranger

Primed Chamber will be released along with all other exclusives on the 30th of February next year.

Yes that isn't a real date, but in all honesty it is just as likely as any other date.

De haven't ruled it out, but that does not mean that it is coming back, only the possibility that it might.

if such a date was possible i'd archive it. we'd put plat on it. and i'd track down your number and call you begging to know where the temple is that i could worship you at.