Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob Public Match I Swear...

Atomic_Beam

You should be mad at how bad warframe community is bad at this game...I carry people that way in each god damn mission I play in public. Easy kill count thou..

Do you want a cookie or something? Im sure youve been carried as a noob too. Im also sure you arent the only one to carry noobs in your life time. Also kill count doesnt mean anything once that screen disappears.

It was in a random public match, we were doing a Tier 4 Defense. I did'nt even go down once and they kept dying and they wanted to keep on over and over, but we eventually failed at wave 37 while I was the last one standing -.-''

"GUYS I PLAYED T4 WITH PUBS AND DIDNT GIVE THE NOOBS ANY ADVICE AND EXPECTED THEM TO HOLD THERE OWN PAST WAVE 10"

Really guy? but we are sheep? Whatd you expect from T4 pub?

So who invited everyone to the t4 pub?

it was blade000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000009 the host of the game.They all sent me a friend request so that I can carry them in futur mission like this...gang of noobs.

Edited by Atomic_Beam

So because you carried some people in a match, obviously they are simply bad players and so is the rest of the Warframe community. Yes. Such agreement.

Meanwhile...

"So this guy's making himself out to be better than the rest of the Warframe community and wants sympathy for it?"

"Yup."

*facepalm*

"GUYS I PLAYED T4 WITH PUBS AND DIDNT GIVE THE NOOBS ANY ADVICE AND EXPECTED THEM TO HOLD THERE OWN PAST WAVE 10"

Please show me where OP said anything that proves the underlined... oh wait, you're just jumping to conclusions.

Also feel free to explain why it is OP's fault. We don't know what level/tier these players were. They MAY have just been bad.