Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking About Under Water Bases

PookieNumnums

There is a lot of potential in adding the under water grineer bases to warframe.

Some things i hope we get to see if we get swimming added to the game:

Handheld propeller devices for Tenno and/or Enemies to use. If the enemies have them, torpedoes.

Being under water not affecting any sort of 'life support', unless its somehow related to swimming too deep.

Harpoons

Fishing (by scanning or said harpoons) and feeding it to kubrows and maybe finding loot that has been swallowed by the fish.

and finally

Sharks with lasers on their heads.

The only problem is, the only place there could even be bodies of water large enough for that is Earth.

WELCOME TO THE DISTANT DISTANT FUTURE. PHOBOS IS A SPHERE ORBITING THE SUN CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING LIFE, EARTH IS COVERED ENTIRELY IN A JUNGLE, CERES OR WHATEVER IS CAPABLE OF SUSTAINING LIFE AND RAIN AND S***, AND THE SUN-FACING SIDE OF VENUS IS SNOWY.

In other news, terraforming has been invented at some point.

WELCOME TO THE DISTANT DISTANT FUTURE. PHOBOS IS A SPHERE ORBITING THE SUN CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING LIFE, EARTH IS COVERED ENTIRELY IN A JUNGLE, CERES OR WHATEVER IS CAPABLE OF SUSTAINING LIFE AND RAIN AND S***, AND THE SUN-FACING SIDE OF VENUS IS SNOWY.

In other news, terraforming has been invented at some point.

No need to shout o.o

I feel my argument still stands, however. Yes, planets like Phobos seem to support life, but if the grineer were bringing water, they probably would want to keep it contained, not just create an artificial fresh water ocean. That just seems highly impractical. As far as Phobos being an orbiating sphere... that's not extraordinary. Earth being a jungle is not the result of terraforming either. However, you do have a point with Ceres and the rain. 

No need to shout o.o

I feel my argument still stands, however. Yes, planets like Phobos seem to support life, but if the grineer were bringing water, they probably would want to keep it contained, not just create an artificial fresh water ocean. That just seems highly impractical. As far as Phobos being an orbiating sphere... that's not extraordinary. Earth being a jungle is not the result of terraforming either. However, you do have a point with Ceres and the rain. 

Well, Phobos is an unusually-shaped rock orbiting Mars, to start.

Secondly, the Orokin basically covered the Earth with super-powered mega-jungles for reasons unknown to me (lulz? this could also be motivation for creating oceans on Uranus?)

Edited by Astrotrap

Well, Phobos is an unusually-shaped rock orbiting Mars, to start.

Secondly, the Orokin basically covered the Earth with super-powered mega-jungles for reasons unknown to me (lulz? this could also be motivation for creating oceans on Uranus?)

The shape of Phobos is irrelevant xD. Plus, the Cicero crisis event leads me to believe the jungles are not necessarily what they wanted. Still, I cannot see a feasible reason to want an entire ocean, instead of well contained, pure freshwater. To make an ocean of fresh water would just pollute it.