The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Ever Had A "long" Fight With The Stalker?

zooke90909

The one time it lasted for a long time was in the Asteriod Elevator/massive support area [that was removed probably cause its extremely time consuming to get to the top], I ran around for about 5 minutes taking pot shots with a burston. He has trouble hitting you if you dont stop moving speraticly, but he still got me.

Nobody has "long" fights with Stalker because he's completely immune to knockdown, ragdolling, blocking, and all powers.  He's just a bullet sponge on legs, and he isn't particularly interesting to fight.  A real shame, because he has potential to be a whole lot of fun.

Edited by DergyDergon

It was a couple of days after melee 2.0 dropped, I was testing out my super melee ash build when the stalker showed up.

My reaper prime and his hate clashed many a time.

He shot me in the leg with his bow, but I managed to stop the bleeding by holding my scythe defensively in front of me.

My build lacked the damage it usually held, but with the use of combos, mobility, smokescreen, and eventually the combination of a pile of energy restores and mashing 1 I managed to vanquish my foe.

It was about 2 minutes worth of fighting and was what really got me into using melee

It was a couple of days after melee 2.0 dropped, I was testing out my super melee ash build when the stalker showed up.

My reaper prime and his hate clashed many a time.

He shot me in the leg with his bow, but I managed to stop the bleeding by holding my scythe defensively in front of me.

My build lacked the damage it usually held, but with the use of combos, mobility, smokescreen, and eventually the combination of a pile of energy restores and mashing 1 I managed to vanquish my foe.

It was about 2 minutes worth of fighting and was what really got me into using melee

That, is so poetic... I love it.

A dance of death.

I wish I could have Anime-ish fights, that lasts for 3-4 episodes.

That being said, no I haven't. Whenever stalker appeared, my team made quick work of him, or he killed us all. It would last around 15-20 seconds.

Do I want a long battle with stalker? No

Maybe he's not so hard to kill, but I'll never get used to his creepy whispering.

After the Kronen dropped, I decided to work on it and level it up alongside Oberon, who also got a buff.

I went to an invasion on Ceres, fighting with the Corpus for credits, and a Grustrag 3 death mark.

Run 3, Kronen got a few levels up and Oberon is helping ut with his radiation procs.

Backtracking a little, the Corpus spawns where immense, sometimes having a line of them streaming into a room for an epic conflict with the Grineer.

Back into the run, I went into one room where it was packed with Corpus.

The lights flickered and the warnings happened.

He spawned and then all the Corpus focused fire on him.

He would shift focus from the Corpus and me shooting my limited modded Latron Wraith into him.

This lasted for an estimated 45 seconds.

Every time he shoots an arrow, I run and dodge it, hitting a poor Crewman or MOA.

It ended when I decided to meet him in melee after Smiting him.

I slide attack into him and he fell. At that time, I didn't know how powerful the Kronen are slide attacking and this got me into modding it out and making it Oberon's dedicated weapon.

He popped up and shot me a couple of times, then basically iron skin was down with no energy at all. Dragkoon had 3 shots left. Kunai were useless. Orthos was Unranked.................... Boom Headshot..................1 second till death..............forfeit........ day is done............,,

Fought a stalker for 50 seconds with a rank 18 sunika, 11 lex, 2 strun, 13 silva and aegis and finally 28 Loki prime. Most of it came down to rage and quick thinking dragging out the lets do jack to stalker while he tries to hate me to death. Sooner rather than later the energy pools wore down and I spent my last breath reviving my kubrow.

I had one that made me stop playing for the day.

I was doing an earth exterminate to get a couple levels on my new ether daggers, shortly after I started I got the warnings. I went back to the beginning to have a more open place to fight, but he didn't show. So I went on ahead, only for him to spawn seconds later. I immediately set into him with my daggers, nothing but pressure point and the stance on. I managed to block some blows, and avoid plenty more. Both me and him had reached the last sliver off health, but I thought I had him, I thought I won.... until I dodged myself of the edge of the map, forcing me to spawn back, unable to do anything. Needless to say, he was waiting with a fully charged dread shot to my back.

Never have I had such an incredible fight, though at the time I was just angry cause I thought I had beat him.

There was one time in closed beta I was playing solo and I trapped him in a room with a broken window and I wated on the other side of the door to wait for him to die.. I got a sweet triple mod for muh Gorgon back then. 

Don't lie. 

I remember having a fun fight with him before his buff. I only used my melee (back in melee 1.0) as Excalibur. Only way I survived was through Super Jump, Slash dash, and a whole lot of blood transfusions afterwards. Lasted like 6 minutes though. Longest ever for me