Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Think Pvp Sucks?

(XBOX)ShapelessHorr0r

Pvp is just not fit for that game. It feel clunky and unresponsive, balance is just not present in that part of the game. As someone who plays many PVP games personally this is the worse I saw in a long time.

The only positive point, It can't get worse.

Before Warframe:

Titanfall

Before that:

Battlefield

Before that:

Halo

FPSs and multiplayer games in general are my forte. Warframe isn't anywhere on par to them.

PVP in this game is like creamed corn. You can eat it if you want, but it may or may not be enjoyable.

I'm sorry, but that analogy doesn't work. That can be applied to the conclave, but this thread is directed to DS conflicts.

Conflicts which affect PvE.

Therefore, I, as a PvE player, am forced to do something that is, and I quote:

Broken

Unbalanced

Boring

Frustrating

Sorry.

I'm sorry, but that analogy doesn't work. That can be applied to the conclave, but this thread is directed to DS conflicts.

Conflicts which affect PvE.

Therefore, I, as a PvE player, am forced to do something that is, and I quote:

Broken

Unbalanced

Boring

Frustrating

Sorry.

How are you forced exactly?

1. DSs are great grinding areas. If I want to support a defending clan in order to maintain that, I am FORCED to step into something that is, well, s***.

2. I like the idea if challenging solar rails along with the taxes; however, challenging another rail means PvP.

PvP is fine. I'm perfectly happy you guys are playing Warframe.

I just don't like it when your rotten (broken PvP) corn gets into my mashed potatoes.

1. DSs are great grinding areas. If I want to support a defending clan in order to maintain that, I am FORCED to step into something that is, well, s***.

2. I like the idea if challenging solar rails along with the taxes; however, challenging another rail means PvP.

1. Wait until the conflict is over to grind, or go to a different node

2. If you like the idea of challenging rails then you have to PvP. That's like saying "I like the idea of conclave but I don't want to play PvP".

1. Wait until the conflict is over to grind, or go to a different node

2. If you like the idea of challenging rails then you have to PvP. That's like saying "I like the idea of conclave but I don't want to play PvP".

1. Did you read? I said I'd like to support the rails already there for various reasons. One if those reasons is a fear of high taxes.

2. Solar Rail PvP is broken as most individuals have stated; however, PvP heavily affects PvE. Why is something so obviously not in favor allowed to influence something so obviously in favor?

It was a joke. But I don't have that much of a problem because I don't eat the corn. (see what I did there????)

You don't eat the corn, but most if the community is forced to choke it down. At least if this thread is to show anything. Edited by (XB1)ShapelessHorr0r

I just wish they would've added some sort of pve version of the dark sector conflicts. Like, for instance, what was already here before they implemented the pvp version.

Because of this, many players that enjoy pve were instantly shunned from even thinking of joining in on these conflicts, and those that do either deal with it or try it a bit and eventually ignore it. Just look at this thread. Proof is in the pudding.

1. Did you read? I said I'd like to support the rails already there for various reasons. One if those reasons is a fear of high taxes.

2. Solar Rail PvP is broken as most individuals have stated; however, PvP heavily affects PvE. Why is something so obviously not in favor allowed to influence something so obviously in favor?

You don't eat the corn, but most if the community is forced to choke it down. At least if this thread is to show anything.

If they wanted to give each planet two nodes so people can ignore every other node, they would of done so. They are there to give a reason to fight for something. And you are missing using the word 'heavily'.

Dark sectors, for me, usually provide 15 to 20 k every run.

That's worth fighting for as the only other thing that even matches that are void missions.

That fact that you choose not to recognize is that there are plenty if alternatives. PvE can be brought back or PvP can be massively overhauled.

You also choose to not recognize that PvP has become intertwined with PvE. Frankly, I'd prefer PvP to not be crap if it HEAVILY affects PvE (which it does, refer to above).

Dark sectors, for me, usually provide 15 to 20 k every run.
That's worth fighting for as the only other thing that even matches that are void missions.

That fact that you choose not to recognize is that there are plenty if alternatives. PvE can be brought back or PvP can be massively overhauled.
You also choose to not recognize that PvP has become intertwined with PvE. Frankly, I'd prefer PvP to not be crap if it HEAVILY affects PvE (which it does, refer to above).

It would be easier to actually point out how. But sure...I'll bite. It does affect the PvE sides of things.

Dark sectors conflicts, for me, usually provide 100k+ every run.

That's worth fighting for as nothing even matches that.

That fact that I choose to recognize is that there are of alternatives. PvE can be brought back or PvP can be massively overhauled.

I choose to recognize that PvP has become intertwined with PvE. Frankly, I too would prefer PvP to not be crap if it HEAVILY (lel) affects PvE (which it does, refer to this post).

At my level, credits don't come easy. Farming DSs is all I have. If another clan tries to take that away, I must fight to protect that node(s). As many others have mentioned, PvP in DSs is currently broken or boring.

But if you agree with me, why are you arguing with me?

Edited by (XB1)ShapelessHorr0r

I don't see the point in preaching this hate. If you don't like PvP, you can just stick o PvE. 

Why bring this negativity to forums? 

Red

Call it negativity. Call it hate. Call it constructive criticism.

They're all the same.

Also, I've gone over why I can't ignore conflicts. Heck, I think this forum is living proof as to why we can't ignore conflicts.

PS: I tried playing defender a few times for fun. You have such a big advantage when defending.

Call it negativity. Call it hate. Call it constructive criticism.

They're all the same.

Also, I've gone over why I can't ignore conflicts. Heck, I think this forum is living proof as to why we can't ignore conflicts.

PS: I tried playing defender a few times for fun. You have such a big advantage when defending.

What you have is feedback; but is not the productive kind. 

Personally, I only think defenders have advantage when they have cannon support. I won't argue with what you believe, however offering suggestions of how this experience can be improved is better. Moreover, it seems to me you just want people to agree with you and experience these emotions with like minded people - I'll let you do that.

Red  

Agree, m8, absolutely disgusting. Hardcore pingers with maxed sprint mods everywhere, completely impossible to hit. The game, that utilises such an intensive gameplay cannot be played online against other humans. Coupled with international ping, all those acrobatic tricks that are fun in PvE, turn the whole thing into complete clusterfuck.

Agree, m8, absolutely disgusting. Hardcore pingers with maxed sprint mods everywhere, completely impossible to hit. The game, that utilises such an intensive gameplay cannot be played online against other humans. Coupled with international ping, all those acrobatic tricks that are fun in PvE, turn the whole thing into complete clusterfuck.

So you cant aim at all?

Oi, m8, are you having a problem? I ave adequate accuracy in real shooters. Who are you to suggest I can't aim, m8?

As a conclave and DSPVP lover i can tell you that people not knowing how to aim at something that actually moves and people not knowing how to move in a way that they can avoid being hit are the two big issues in conclave

So used to AI thats big and bulky that they cant handle a real challenge

Dont even try and blame the game for their own faults

Im not the best shot and not the trickiest mover but i know its me and not the game

Theres room to improve with time

M8, I know how to hit moving target. But I'm telling, it's impossible to hit some lad who closes on you with that Lu-Kang's slide jump from opposite side of the room, untill he's point blank to you (now I'm not talking about using spray'n'pray pish, like Soma, but a proper semi-auto weapon, maybe even non-hitscan). If he has ping of more than 100, you won't even get to see animation of his jump, it will just look like he's teleported to you. Go take a look at some pro pvp warframers on youtube - you will see when they spam their melee at lads who sometimes don't even react. That's because they don't see them, intill server has already registered enough damage for them to be downed. I.e. they see the first swing of their opponent, when he already made the last one, which is quite possible, considering how fast some melee arms in this game are. But I'm guessing you would know from doing so yourself, m8, otherwise I can't imagine you being successful at pvp. Try and go rape few servers with a bow and Seer, without using melee, if you're sure nothing's wrong with this situation. I'll even admit I suck at warframe, if you deliver proof, m8, but otherwise I insist you're just an abuser and defend that mechanic you abuse.