Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Think Pvp Sucks?

(XBOX)ShapelessHorr0r

What you have is feedback; but is not the productive kind.

Personally, I only think defenders have advantage when they have cannon support. I won't argue with what you believe, however offering suggestions of how this experience can be improved is better. Moreover, it seems to me you just want people to agree with you and experience these emotions with like minded people - I'll let you do that.

Red

Arguments are designed to represent your ideals in a way that makes people agree with you.

So yes, you're correct.

As for improving PvP, defenders need to get nerfed and melee can't be the end all be al.

However, PvE is still the better option in my opinion as the game is already balanced for it. Any improvements it would require can be delayed far longer than the current PvP issues.

That does not necessarily mean I like it though.

Edit: Movement is also a big issue. Automatic/burst weapons are almost required.

@above: case in point

Edited by (XB1)ShapelessHorr0r

im a hating the dark sector conflicts so much , its turned me off warframe all together , my main disgust is the host migration and then loss of connection ,out of the amount of times ive tried to play this woeful part of warframe two thirds i end up host migrating to then lose connection and then back to my ship no battle pay , just a whole lot of frustration trying to earn some credits, who ever set up conflicts in dark sector needs to play game after game and lose host and start over again to understand the complete balls up they created..