Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Backflip Wallrun Not Working Correctly.

DarknightK

As of the latest update, attempting to backflip while wallrunning will not launch you off the wall, but will instead make you backflip in place. Please fix this bug.

Also another issue with airborne-related movement:

Zephyr's Tail Wind barely launches her, even at max rank and full power duration.

The distance it slings you is about the same as the wallrunning backflip bug - close to nothing.

Please fix these, they are VERY disruptive to gameplay.

EDIT: After further testing, it appears this only occurs on Gate Crash (both instances of bugs). I can see where it makes sense with Zephyr's abilities, although I still believe the wallrunning is a bug.

Edited by DarknightK

Are you sure you aren't using this function and power in the new event? Because your mods end up gimped pretty heavily, to the point that excalibur's super jump becomes a super skip, stuff like that. It seems possible that it could be affecting free running as well. Whether or not that's intended, I don't know.

Yep, modified the post.

I don't think this SHOULD affect the wall jumping/backflipping/whatever-you-wanna-call-it, unless it is in fact intended to.

If both of these are TRULY the design of the event then so be it. I simply don't think it should affect parkour, is what im saying. :|

Zephyr's backflip has been temperamental for clients since day one.  As for powers, I second the question of 'Is this during gate Crash missions?' as then it is part of the game mode.  Earlier today I had trouble with the backflip in a Tower 4 Capture.

Edited by Katinka

I have been noticing the same backflip issues in the Dojo. This obviously has nothing to do with exposure and might be related to what OP has noticed. In a Solo run in Mercury, however, the backflip works as intended.

Zephyr's Tail Wind being useless in Gate Crash is working as intended too.

Edited by Guest

I have been noticing the same backflip issues in the Dojo. This obviously has nothing to do with exposure and might be related to what OP has noticed. In a Solo run in Mercury, however, the backflip works as intended.

Zephyr's Tail Wind being useless in Gate Crash is working as intended too.

While I was in my clan dojo, the backflip was working fine, which room were you in? :o

While I was in my clan dojo, the backflip was working fine, which room were you in? :o

I tried again with Nyx and it was working fine as well; maybe the problem is restricted to Zephyr.