Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Frame.

weak_man_small_hands

Anyone who is not a founder listen to the guys who are founders because I have a buddy who is a founder and he said to said there is a frame coming just hasn't been confrimed. he didn't say any thing about a earth frame. but he did say they are helping come up with the powers for it. I wish I was a founder... Than I would have excalbur prime :(

Anyone who is not a founder listen to the guys who are founders because I have a buddy who is a founder and he said to said there is a frame coming just hasn't been confrimed. he didn't say any thing about a earth frame. but he did say they are helping come up with the powers for it. I wish I was a founder... Than I would have excalbur prime :(

I just want to be on the Design Council so that I can vote on stuff and taunt people about seeing stuff a lot sooner before them.

Yes I am going to say that now:

Do We really need more warframes?

Yes and No. 

Yes because new Warframes means peple have more stuff to work towards/incentive to keep playing (outside of just having fun with the game.)

No because there are so many Warframes already, and a couple of them are either stuck as Clan Tech or dropped by the Eximus. (Or in Vauban's case Alert only.) Of course this issue could potentially be solved by making Quest lines where you obtain the parts of the Warframe for crafting.

Yes I am going to say that now:

Do We really need more warframes?

Going to echo Sasquatch with a yes and no.

Yes because new frames are fun to dabble with. May even find a new favourite.

No because without new missions and content it's just going through the same old just to level a new frame which takes away a bit of the fun.

To be perfectly honest I wish they would hold back on doing any more frames until they add a lot more mission types. Different frames can only carry a game so far when you're running the exact same missions over and over and over. I'd rather they focused on giving the game more depth.

I want a Grineer-hybrid frame still.

i would like to have a totally pissed off prime-grineer queen which is wondering why she was a grineer before she jumped in to the the tenno-force

and she should express their pissedness about with the right words like the 2 do in the last event which closes at 24th :-)))))))))))))))))))))))

i think i would enjoy to play with their primed qualities in all directions and as they show up in the event :-))))))))))))))))