Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nukor Bug - Derpy Super Drones

CapricaSix

This was probably reported but I haven't seen it, so just in case...

The second I hit a drone (corrupted ospreys, didn't test it on regular ones) with my corrosive Nukor, it flips sideways and becomes immune to any kind of damage, at least from my Nukor, I've noticed a teammate killing one or two that was affected by it, but can't be certain. So even without lag, I can just empty several nukor mags at these flying rats and no damage done whatsoever:

hJQU6AN.jpg

XCaNnfB.jpg

It just messes up the hitbox on them. You can still kill them with Nukor, but it's a good deal harder to find where you can actually hit them.

I think it has something to do with how it inflates the enemies it hits. Enlarging a chunk of a Drone probably just freaks it out. Messing up the Drones is likely a bug, but it's a pretty darn funny one.

It just messes up the hitbox on them. You can still kill them with Nukor, but it's a good deal harder to find where you can actually hit them.

I think it has something to do with how it inflates the enemies it hits. Enlarging a chunk of a Drone probably just freaks it out. Messing up the Drones is likely a bug, but it's a pretty darn funny one.

I've seen them tilting since it first released

I don't know about that, been spraying all over them with my nukor, not high level ones either, all I see is a tiny blast that indicates corrosive status damage and nothing else. Mind you I'm also on a gamepad so I have to drag it all over them since I'm bad at it and can't be too precise, would've guessed that would increase my chances of hitting at least one but nope. Haven't been able to kill a single "derpy" drone with my nukor yet :/ I guess the hitbox is stupidly small then, like the latchers.

Edited by CapricaSix

The bug-fixer does not take back fixes. He is relentless, unwavering, and rules with a Ferrite keyboard.

The bug fixer has spoken.

All hail.

Any chance they could fix the no damage thing but leave the flying sideways? (it's actually pretty funny considering it's a microwave gun).

The bug-fixer does not take back fixes. He is relentless, unwavering, and rules with a Ferrite keyboard.

The bug fixer has spoken.

All hail.

Wait, you're kinda bit confusing here, what will be fixed? Everything? I think the enlargement should stay because it'll make the Nukor stand out compared to other weapons