Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overpowered Abilities In Tenno Conflict

OnyxTheMineral

Me and my cousin try to have a good time in Tenno Conflict until someone comes in with a spammable ability and it causes us dismay, post what abilities you think should be banned for use in the Conflicts.

I'll start it off with Ash's Blade Storm which is spammed over and over again whilst I'm trying to destroy the bloody core.

Warframe were never meant to kill other warframes. Pvp 2.0 won't came anytime soon.

And that's why I avoid the rails!  I think a more effective statement to DE about how frustrating PvP is right now would be to just stop playing them entirely.  If no one's doing any conflicts, won't they quickly realize what's up?  Perhaps more quickly than any amount of forum posts will allow...

*Goes back to slaughtering Grineer and Corpus by the thousands.*

thanks for the generous sharing and very good tips/information about railwars :-)

finally all the mentioned things can be shooted down easy with heavy warframes and heavy weapons :-P

the bladestorm spammer can be killed in moments with a strong akbolto, everything else too ... :oP

and you have to MOVE not being killed by spammers, thats all ...

the most annoying thing for me is that there are horrible lags

Edited by 7ENN0

thanks for the generous sharing and very good tips/information about railwars :-)

finally all the mentioned things can be shooted down easy with heavy warframes and heavy weapons :-P

the bladestorm spammer can be killed in moments with a strong akbolto, everything else too ... :oP

and you have to MOVE not being killed by spammers, thats all ...

the most annoying thing for me is that there are horrible lags

Umm You can move, but it is sufficient for the spammer to target a specter in your team ... if you will be in range when he hits the button upon targeting that specter, then you're a gonner.

I agree with Shuuro. We need different skill set for PvP game mod.

In PvE missions, we uses our regular skill set, but in PvP game mod, we need to use another PvP exclusive skill set.

The lore could be like: In order to make sure the contest is fair. Tenno council make rules to limit every warframe's ability power during rail conflict.

Edited by yles9056

OP,

If what you are asking for is help, feel free to add me and I will help you counter every cheap trick in the book. 

If that is not the purpose of this thread, you are just creating another database of cheap tricks for others to use - or for yourself. 

i noticed today link counters bladestorm.

assuming you can link before he attacks :P

Hallow ground and Renewal (With Natural Talent) also counters it. Many thanks to the CM who recommended it. Smite when you see ash will not only counter it, it will also knock down nearby mobs while ash kills his own team. I am ok sharing that because I doubt many people can time it right. 

Hysteria is a direct counter if used while being blade storm. 

Absorb - HARD counters it 

Those are just a few. I have many more. 

Red