Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 9 Test = Most Fun I´ve Had!

FakeHero

I just did Mastery 9 test, and let me tell you it was the most fun I´ve had in this game. Well, among my top three missions at least.

It felt like Metal Gear with ninja power. I slided, I wall runned, I took them one by one, I pulled (the only mission I´ve had fun with Mag Prime), and I assinated them all with a smile. I felt like a space ninja, then it ended, and my smile faded, maybe one day that smile will appear again, the day I can feel like a space ninja again.........

But seriously, it was one sleek, sexy, thrilling and fun mission. Something I don´t mind seeing more of. No backtracking, no boring, dark and cramped terrains to navigate, but also no dead time running around like a monkey, just pure 100% fun.

Can we see more of this sorta missions? Oh my jaw reaching the floor if we could do these co op.........*tears

Anyone else tried it? What did you think?

I agree that there needs to be more stealth oriented missions. It'd be a pleasant alternative to the typical run&gun missions. And it'd force you and your team to....you know...actually use teamwork.

However, before that happens, I think there needs to be more dynamic options and mechanics for stealth. I don't think a lot of people would enjoy the current stealth system, especially if the entire mission was stealth.

I was actually just getting on here to complain about it. I did it with my Banshee and Fang Prime, because yeah. So I get through the first two stages, easy enough. The third stage just kept bugging out. It never prompted me for my stealth attack, just made me normal attack therefore alerting all the Grineer. 3/3 times, this happened. On the third, I used Sonar to make sure he was alone, made double sure noone could see me, still no stealth attack. Still failed it. Infuriating as hell, because now I ****ing have to wait for ****ing 24 hours just to take the **** test so that it can bug out and ****ing not work again. /endrant Seriously, this needs fixing. If there's going to be a 24 hour wait for the test, at least make sure they're not bugged out.