Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Warframe Skins

VampirePirate

Question

9 answers to this question

Steam community market and search for warframe and you'll find them. They'll only be available for use in game if you've linked the steam account your getting them on to your warframe account.

Well ye there are two warframe skins one for Vauban and one for Rhino and then there are several weapon skins. 

As BrotherIcarus said, there are skin right now for only vauban and rhino warframes, another warframe skin will probably come when steam does their next sale, most likely the 2014 winter sale.

Edited by NovusNova

Steam community market and search for warframe and you'll find them. They'll only be available for use in game if you've linked the steam account your getting them on to your warframe account.

As BrotherIcarus said, there are skin right now for only vauban and rhino, another might come when steam does their next sale, most likely the 2014 winter sale.

Thank you.

One more thing.  How do you link Steam account with Warframe?

To do that, I believe you need to launch Warframe through steam and when you log on in warframe through steam, a pop up should come up with something along the lines of "do you want to bind your warframe account to this steam account", click yes and it should bind them.

That's as much as I remember of doing that, I did it sometime last year, so I'm not entirely sure.