Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Going Rate For Trade Items?

(XBOX)Skode

Question

Primes, Rare Mods etc.

Im asking because being on the Xbox means were perhaps the newest community but some of the prices people want are fluctuating beyond compare... some seem to practically give stuff away, well either that or they are being actually fair in their rates and everyone else is asking for too much.

So yeah as a new players looking into trades more serious than he has before as i start seeking out the more elusive content - just what kind of rates should i be looking to pay/trade for the juicier stuff?

11 answers to this question

However much you deem worth it, seriously there is no set price and don't let any one of those scammers try to fool you otherwise. If you would pay 10p for a Loki Helmet, then that is what you find it worthy of. Of course buyers are found differently per offer

Main tip is to never feel like you have to buy it, people will try all sorts of things to scam you. Personally I wouldn't ever pay more than 10p for any item unless it is something I desperately want :)

In PC the values are much lower.

Max Redirection/Vitality goes for 150p,

Max Serration goes for 200p,

As for primes, prime parts typically cost 5-10p per part.

Loki Prime parts are more expensive cos its the newest prime.

That was before T4 arrived. Right now the price on PC goes somewhere around 70-80p Max Redirection/Vitality or 150-160p for Max Serration

That was before T4 arrived. Right now the price on PC goes somewhere around 70-80p Max Redirection/Vitality or 150-160p for Max Serration

Not sure what you are talking about, but I've sold 2 vitalities and 2 redirections and 1 steel fiber just yesterday for 150 each and it was in an instant without much talk.

i think hes more in line with rare mods or parts than maxed mods, on pc at least:

most people wont sell anything bellow 5p because the would still lose a trade for no profit.

the less useful and easier to get rares go around 5-10p

the harder to find ones 5-15p

and those few rares that earn their name can be around 20-50 no matter how useless they may be (im looking at you shield flux)

there are a few exception but those change with market availability, crimson dervish and bite were 50-90 2 weeks ago and now you may find for 15-25 after the free for all alert

the parts usually go low 5-10 each unless really rare (only drop in T4 with a low chance) or new stuff, loki prime set was selling at 600p on launch and now hardly over 100p

i think hes more in line with rare mods or parts than maxed mods, on pc at least:

most people wont sell anything bellow 5p because the would still lose a trade for no profit.

the less useful and easier to get rares go around 5-10p

the harder to find ones 5-15p

and those few rares that earn their name can be around 20-50 no matter how useless they may be (im looking at you shield flux)

there are a few exception but those change with market availability, crimson dervish and bite were 50-90 2 weeks ago and now you may find for 15-25 after the free for all alert

the parts usually go low 5-10 each unless really rare (only drop in T4 with a low chance) or new stuff, loki prime set was selling at 600p on launch and now hardly over 100p

All of that seems right except I never saw Loki Prime sell for 600 at launch. At launch the running price I saw was 200-250p

Anyone that ACTUALLY paid 600p was ripped off insanely, or stupidly desperate. I would never pay that much for a prime Warframe. Don't care how new it is. You as a buyer still have to build all the parts and use your resources. 4 farmable blueprints, not worth 600.

Rare mods will allways be the expensive stuff. Crimson dervish, malesious raptor, maxxed Heavy Caliber.

Then you have the "why the **** would anyone buy that?!?" *cough* Primed Chamber *cough* for like 4000plat

Dervish lost its value pretty much

Primed Chamber is worth a lot, which is odd considering its like, not that amazing of a mod (before anyone corrects me, yes I'm well aware its unobtainable and gives your first shot 100% bonus damage, but still) But every once in a while you will get a buyer that is very serious, like for instance with Prime Chamber, I made 6500p off of that. was a good day for me :)