Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo Transporter.

alolton

In our clan we recently built two Transporters to make it less painful to travel to our research labs.

You see, we have two floors in our Dojo and the elevator has lost its charm after using it a few hundred times, anywho, it seems like you can't use the transporter between floors. Does anyone know if this intended or is it going to be fixed?

I sure hope it's going to be fixed, because if not we're seriously thinking about removing the entire upper floor. kthx!

EDIT:

I just noticed that I never named the second transporter, hopefully that's the problem! Another 24 hours of painful waiting it is.

I hope there's a fix coming to make sure you have to name it in order to begin building it, I'm sure there are people out there just as stupid as me.

Edited by alolton

Transporters??? whats that WHAT HAVE I MISSED

"New Dojo Teleporter Decorations! Starting today, you can now place teleport beacons in your Dojo! These are decorations that can be named & dropped in the Dojo by those with necessary permissions. When you engage one you will get a list of all other beacons in the Dojo and you can teleport between them!"

Taken from the 14.7 notes: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/311669-update-1470-operation-gate-crash/

"New Dojo Teleporter Decorations! Starting today, you can now place teleport beacons in your Dojo! These are decorations that can be named & dropped in the Dojo by those with necessary permissions. When you engage one you will get a list of all other beacons in the Dojo and you can teleport between them!"

Taken from the 14.7 notes: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/311669-update-1470-operation-gate-crash/

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG