Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying To Understand The Percentages

onespirit5777

It adds to base shields and hp.

Unranked, Rhino has 150 base shields and 100 base health. Vitality and Redirection uses these numbers to work out how much shield/health is added. For example,

Rhino level 30 + 360% Redirection

360% of 150 (base) shields = 540 added shields

450 + 540 = 990

For the health,

Level 30 Rhino + 200% Vitality

200% of (base) 100 HP = 200 HP added.

Level 30 Rhino has 300 HP + 200HP added by Vitality = 500.

Thats how the math works.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Health and shield mods work off of base stats, Ie the HP an shield values your frames have at level 0.

In addition your frame will gain health and shields as it is ranked up.

An unranked rhino will have 150 shields and 100 heath wheras an unmodded level 30 rhino will have 450 shields and 300 health.

A 200% shield/HP mod would add 300 shields, or 200 HP to your rhino.

Hope this helps.

Why do they do that? They should calculate on the warframe level not from the base of level 0 because the base of a level 30 Rhino is 450. ??? Is it for balance?

I know my math very well - Did not know it was calculated from level 0

When the mod system was first implemented stats didn't scale with levels. When scaling was added it was just added as a sort of innate mod.

Yes, without knowing it was confusing. Wish they would scale it different and make level 100 planet missions or quests - lol Still looking for 1,000,000 hit point boss even without scale buff. Ouch! Always drops a prime bp or cat of some sort maybe a forma. Have to do a quest to get special mod for weapon that can kill the boss - without the mod you will never defeat it.

Hi DE :)

Why do they do that? They should calculate on the warframe level not from the base of level 0 because the base of a level 30 Rhino is 450. ??? Is it for balance?

I know my math very well - Did not know it was calculated from level 0

God that would be nice if it was based on what your level was....i want my over 1k health rhino plz

957 HP with four Physique auras.

I haven't done the math but Vitality, Vigor, Arcane Thrak Helm, and one or more Physique Auras should get you pretty close.

well effective health you can be over 1k with quick thinking, rage, and flow. I want dem health #s though :P