Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Skins Contest- Final Results!

[DE]Megan

well.. if i survive the round two i dont mind to lose for rekkou on the third one, it was a pretty good skin that he/she made( and sorry for not knowing if youre a girl or a boy :v) your skin was the one that pushed me forward to make my own skin and it was the first time that i made or edited any texture beside a flat color one that i did a week before i started working on that

Good luck to all who submitted their skins as this competition generated some excellent content and its nice to see that each weapon type will now have 2 winning skins available in the market.

Although, im not a fan of the voting being limited to just the design council especially when this competition was initially open to all to participate in, so it kinda feels like a kick in the teeth to some, but i guess DE has to keep the council happy, so i hope those that do vote will conduct their voting in a fair manner.

If voting was open to the public, we face the risk of people making multiple accounts to submit a vote in their favor, or having others ask freinds, followers, etc. to make an account and vote on their design. the design council making this vote feels more controlled, workable, less risk involved.

Question, but by the end of this contest would you be willing to put all the entries into one big post or something, like how you guys do with the Fan Art? 

I ask because I was really interested in the contest and want to view the designs that did and didn't make it, but don't want to dig through every page of the first part of the contest.

Question, but by the end of this contest would you be willing to put all the entries into one big post or something, like how you guys do with the Fan Art? 

I ask because I was really interested in the contest and want to view the designs that did and didn't make it, but don't want to dig through every page of the first part of the contest.

The entries can be found here;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/313065-compilation-of-weapon-skin-contest-entries/

I wanted blazingcobalt's Vectis, I don't know who to root for in that bracket now.

Me too. ;__;

Maybe they'll want my skin later on for an event or something haha. We can only hope.

Lets just say about round 2... Imagine all the glowy bit weapons... now imagine them all winning... That is round 2.

Nailed it.

Hey, guys, I bet DE will grab some of our ideas for the future updates or reinforcements, even if we lose.

omg, I've just realized that my Akmagnus will fight against Crashing or Silferer...errr...now I really think I have no chances XD

Edited by Lucha

Something I've noticed is that not all participants are DC members...

They can't view their own progress.

o.e

I hope all participants get DC access, sometime in the future.

After all, they have demonstrated some serious texture know-how.

Perhaps in the future, the (real time) poll results could be made publicly visible too.

I'm so hoping the corpus loyalist skin by NetSlayer wins the left side, but it'll be tough with the infected vectis on the same side...

I'm humbled by your support and very much honoured to be against such tough competition.

Seriously round 1 was a 'nail biter' (Unsure if correct term) .

Really hoping those designs come back in the future.

Good luck in round 2 everyone!