Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Key After Killing Sisters On Phobos Endurance

MEEBOSS

Three times in the last 24 hours I have run into the no key issue.  We defeat the sisters and there is no key.  It is not marked on the map and we can not find it anywhere near where the second sister went down.  We can not go back through the portal and are forced to quit the game.  I saw someone mention the caches may be part of the issue but this happened before and after we found the caches.

I had the same issue in an Earth run.  Sadly we had all 3 caches, including a t4 survival key and 50 Oxium.  I have the screen shot if that helps at all and it was at 10:23pm EST.

Edit:  Put 30 Oxium the first time, I mistyped.

Edited by Razmeth

Another awesome thing that can happen: the key can drop under a console... putting it tantalizingly out of reach. I was lucky enough to have a determined hero on my team who managed to snag the key while doing a slide after 20 attempts.

I think the devs need to add code so that the key always drops in an area that the AI pathfinder could actually walk over. Also, if the sisters go outside the map boundaries, they should just die or respawn back in the playing area (I've seen them get stuck both below and above the map, albeit not at the same time).