Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slash Damage Should Come Back.

Rakshal

I agree, bleed procs should be brought back into PVP, but under the same damage reduction multipliers that all damage sources undergo.  

There might need to be an increased damage reduction multiplier applied to slash DoTs though.  I had a duel with someone in the dojo, and the slash DoT ticked for ~250 hp per second (guaranteed kill).

^ actually anything bleed....

well i couldnt view the video so i had a clanmate watch it and he said just what you did, certainly is a bug.

Are you implying that what happened in that specific video is a bug?

Or are you implying that the fact that Slash Status are not dealing DoT is a bug?

Either way, it's been like that for a long time.

I agree, bleed procs should be brought back into PVP, but under the same damage reduction multipliers that all damage sources undergo.  

There might need to be an increased damage reduction multiplier applied to slash DoTs though.  I had a duel with someone in the dojo, and the slash DoT ticked for ~250 hp per second (guaranteed kill).

I agree with what Auramau said, if the Slash Status is restored, it must be balanced.

Back in the days, it was too overpowered.

Edited by RexSol

Are you implying that what happened in that specific video is a bug?

Or are you implying that the fact that Slash Status are not dealing DoT is a bug?

Either way, it's been like that for a long time.

I agree with what Auramau said, if the Slash Status is restored, it must be balanced.

Back in the days, it was too overpowered.

im sorry i meant the bleeding thing not oding damage is a bug ... sorry :(