Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Does Lotus Think She Is!?

MEEBOSS

I would like to meet these "queens" too.  They may not even be real.  Just a tool to keep the grineer following vor and vay hek.

They might be pretty real considering that Vor got scolded by them in a devstream and they made concept art of the throneroom of the twin queens in devstream 37.

Also i dont know what plans the Lotus has for us but she might care for the Tenno. During the Mirage quest she gets all sentimental.

i am not worring about lotus traiting me or leaving, but ordis on the other hand can preaty much kill you anytime, while you in hangar just make throw you out of airlock, or on mission, just not pick you up, others ships wont pick you up when ship goes crashing, but maybe if you are in planet, tennos can become wild tennos like kubrows?

She keeps telling us to kill this one and kill that one.  Why?  And is she working with someone else to make these decisions?  Or is she sitting in her plush ship somewhere out of reach just playing us like toys?  Laughing as we run around like puppets doing everything she tells us to do?

Just who is she and why does she get to dictate what we get as rewards.  And if she has all these orokin reactors and catalysts and forma and BP's, why does she keep teasing us with the rare handouts?  Is it just to keep us depending on her for our fix, drooling over her?

Just who does she think she is?

i know who the lotus are, but more important, i know who you are...

See+there+s+this+book+that+disagrees+wit

She keeps telling us to kill this one and kill that one.  Why?  And is she working with someone else to make these decisions?  Or is she sitting in her plush ship somewhere out of reach just playing us like toys?  Laughing as we run around like puppets doing everything she tells us to do?

Just who is she and why does she get to dictate what we get as rewards.  And if she has all these orokin reactors and catalysts and forma and BP's, why does she keep teasing us with the rare handouts?  Is it just to keep us depending on her for our fix, drooling over her?

Just who does she think she is?

Methinks she is a tenno that got severly injured and now acts as a guide to us all. Plant based powers FTW. She has to bypass ship's security in order to teleport the capsules inside.