Paris Bow Problem In Defense Mode.

Question

10 answers to this question

What is with these downvotes. It's a known bug that some players will have non-functional elemental mods on the Paris when they are not the host of a game. It does not affect all players but generally a lot of people focus more or crit/serration/multishot because of this.

What is with these downvotes. It's a known bug that some players will have non-functional elemental mods on the Paris when they are not the host of a game. It does not affect all players but generally a lot of people focus more or crit/serration/multishot because of this.

Yesh. right now the only viable build for paris is to Screw elementals and get "Speed trigger & Fast hands" for a higher DPS..

I thought it was a visual bug.  If you are not the host, you see reduced damage numbers and possibly the effects that cause the invisible damage numbers.

I could be wrong, but I know that if you are not host and using any weapon, you see a reduced number of damage numbers, and since the numbers are so critical for players to gauge their effectiveness, it leads one to believe they arent doing anything.

I thought it was a visual bug.  If you are not the host, you see reduced damage numbers and possibly the effects that cause the invisible damage numbers.

I could be wrong, but I know that if you are not host and using any weapon, you see a reduced number of damage numbers, and since the numbers are so critical for players to gauge their effectiveness, it leads one to believe they arent doing anything.

Yeah this is really true to hek when you shot and only get 1  10 damage number up or non at all thinking the enemy got insane armor =P

Hek is just a visual effect problem i guess. But Paris...Wow. I begin to be really disapointed.

I mean fixing issues with existing content should be MORE IMPORTANT than adding some new weapons like last week patch, isn't the goal of a beta?

I do love Paris bow and i can't host game since i have a bad connection and i would really appreciate to use my bow in group with my mates.

Hitting for 200 damage when i am not hosting while i am hitting for 1k+ during solo session is just terrible.

Please fix it as soon as possible.

'

Edited by Asla

Yes, thats a possibility, but I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that this is a problem because i get no elemental effects on enemies that I hit.